Can my bones change at 18?

R

rejectweakness10

Iron
Can I get narrower hips and wider clavicles/ribcage by upgrading my testosterone levels at 18 ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 19066 and ChristianChad
Solution
π™±πšŠπšœπšŽπš π™±πš˜πšπš’πš‹πšžπš’πš•πšπšŽπš›
  • π™±πšŠπšœπšŽπš π™±πš˜πšπš’πš‹πšžπš’πš•πšπšŽπš›

π™±πšŠπšœπšŽπš π™±πš˜πšπš’πš‹πšžπš’πš•πšπšŽπš›

Can I get narrower hips and wider clavicles/ribcage by upgrading my testosterone levels at 18 ?
Don’t worry about the hips bro I wanted to die because I thought I had birthing hips. Ignore my face that’s irrelevant anyway and I’m not the leanest here but when my waist comes in I’ll have an insane V taper.

Just train and eat to grow and your frame may very well grow significantly bro. Good luck.
41E447D9 252B 4617 8218 F523135C7271

Me 18-21
No, not noticeably anyway. No bones is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Don’t worry about the hips bro I wanted to die because I thought I had birthing hips. Ignore my face that’s irrelevant anyway and I’m not the leanest here but when my waist comes in I’ll have an insane V taper.

Just train and eat to grow and your frame may very well grow significantly bro. Good luck.
41E447D9 252B 4617 8218 F523135C7271

Me 18-21

Solution
thanks bro. You look great ! But my problem is not really the shoulder to hips ratio but the waist to hip ratio, giving that hourglass shit