can my eyes get darker if i start tanning? (Low iq question)

W

wificonnector

Senior host
I have very pale skin because I have hardly ever tanned in my life. even in childhood, when my parents and I traveled to warmer places (I'm from a region where the average temperature is +7 a year), I avoided the sun and sat under roofs. Now I want to get very tan like the guys in the photos below, but I'm afraid that due to the melanin I have acquired, my eyes will become darker.
B608824A 90FD 4058 9AF1 42B6D10480A8
41FE8062 5D69 4FE2 AE48 D64495C5E2E8

Is this possible or does it require much more melanin? if so, are there any options to avoid it?

My eye color and skin color
D3DFE59B 9B10 4C41 A4C2 9AF53758DF43

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, garoupilled_ and forevermirin
I have very pale skin because I have hardly ever tanned in my life. even in childhood, when my parents and I traveled to warmer places (I'm from a region where the average temperature is +7 a year), I avoided the sun and sat under roofs. Now I want to get very tan like the guys in the photos below, but I'm afraid that due to the melanin I have acquired, my eyes will become darker.
View attachment 2205552View attachment 2205554
Is this possible or does it require much more melanin? if so, are there any options to avoid it?

View attachment 2205555
Shouldn’t happen

View attachment 2205555
no way this a fr queston

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

View attachment 2205555
coudnt u search this up?

coudnt u search this up?
getting melanin affects my skin and obviously my eyes. Google says it's a long process, but I want to get a very deep tan, maybe even darker than the guys in the photo and the bobst, that getting that extreme amount of melanin will affect the eyes as well.

maybe I'm winding myself up, that's why I wrote - low iq. It would be much calmer if there were studies on this topic.

c
getting melanin affects my skin and obviously my eyes. Google says it's a long process, but I want to get a very deep tan, maybe even darker than the guys in the photo and the bobst, that getting that extreme amount of melanin will affect the eyes as well.

maybe I'm winding myself up, that's why I wrote - low iq. It would be much calmer if there were studies on this topic.
lose your eyes while tanning ig.