Can my hair save me?

uglygoyim

uglygoyim

Silver
My hair is amazing. Its the thickest in my family and its been the thickest since I was twelve. It grows really quickly to the point where I need to cut it every month. I will probably never go bald and there is not even a slighest hint of recession on my head. That being said I have a lot of bad features. Can it save me?

I've seen your face and no. Nothing can save you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Julian, Darmstadtium and 1 other person
My hair is amazing. Its the thickest in my family and its been the thickest since I was twelve. It grows really quickly to the point where I need to cut it every month. I will probably never go bald and there is not even a slighest hint of recession on my head. That being said I have a lot of bad features. Can it save me?
If you’re under 20 and saying this shit jfl

If you’re under 20 and saying this shit jfl
bro almost all my friends have a receding hairline. I knew a Bangladeshi 5'4 Tech major who had a baldspot at age 18. I reign supreme in hair department

bro almost all my friends have a receding hairline. I knew a Bangladeshi 5'4 Tech major who had a baldspot at age 18. I reign supreme in hair department
Yeah that’s beacuse you kids are getting fucked in the hormones department. It’s not just genetucs. Mpd can be truggered earlier through any kind of stress on the body, hormonal, mental, - epigenetics baby. So looking around and comparing yourself to suboptimal norm is detrimental.

Yeah that’s beacuse you kids are getting fucked in the hormones department. It’s not just genetucs. Mpd can be truggered earlier through any kind of stress on the body, hormonal, mental, - epigenetics baby. So looking around and comparing yourself to suboptimal norm is detrimental.
i guess, but almost all my family members have good hairs, my Grandpa was in his 70's with a full set of hair, im not saying its going to make me ascend but its at least a positive

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i guess, but almost all my family members have good hairs, my Grandpa was in his 70's with a full set of hair, im not saying its going to make me ascend but its at least a positive
yeah you're right. What Im saying is my dad started losing hair in his 30s and went down rapidly from living in hyper off the shelf product comfort in a developed country at that point. Granpa on moms side STARTED losing hair in his 40s. Went to the grave in his 70s with an nw3 looking like a king after all the chemo even. But he lived off his land, ate his own chickens, ducks, meat, getting grass fed milk from the cows in our farm, drinking coconut water fresh, and all other kinds of tropical fruit. This was his lifestyle. Me on the other hand, got into a super high competition field, went sleepless for 2-3 years studying, smoking non stop, doing moda to keep on point, weed to calm down and having to watch my back constantly and triggered my MPD in late 20s. I look exactly like my grandpa though.

If you have collegen

yeah you're right. What Im saying is my dad started losing hair in his 30s and went down rapidly from living in hyper off the shelf product comfort in a developed country at that point. Granpa on moms side STARTED losing hair in his 40s. Went to the grave in his 70s with an nw3 looking like a king after all the chemo even. But he lived off his land, ate his own chickens, ducks, meat, getting grass fed milk from the cows in our farm, drinking coconut water fresh, and all other kinds of tropical fruit. This was his lifestyle. Me on the other hand, got into a super high competition field, went sleepless for 2-3 years studying, smoking non stop, doing moda to keep on point, weed to calm down and having to watch my back constantly and triggered my MPD in late 20s. I look exactly like my grandpa though.
modern world is just built to fuck you up, massive props to your grandpa for living the life people are supposed to live. healthmaxing is the biggest lifefuel i've found so far. my grandpa had nw1-2 and he smoked a pack a day for 60 years and had to go through extremely stressful events, so maybe he just lucky ig

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
modern world is just built to fuck you up, massive props to your grandpa for living the life people are supposed to live. healthmaxing is the biggest lifefuel i've found so far. my grandpa had nw1-2 and he smoked a pack a day for 60 years and had to go through extremely stressful events, so maybe he just lucky ig
Yeah he did live that life. I've even heard that tobacco wasn't supposed to fuck you up either until they decided to add 4000 chemcials to commercialize it. Natives smoked that shit for health.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
Show your hair again

Yes hair can be a halo for your shit eye area

No shave it off

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
  • JFL
Reactions: uglygoyim