can my height carry me from ltn to mtn?

Fr0st

Fr0st

Bronze
im 6'0 i got it checked in march and my plates are still open so id say i could get to roughly 6'1 or 6'2 given most of my family is tall

Attachments

• 20240217_162604.jpg
    20240217_162604.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240502_1802241.jpg
    20240502_1802241.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
heres some other pictures for reference

Attachments

• 20240226_095007.jpg
    20240226_095007.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240222_122802.jpg
    20240222_122802.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3896412_20240111_144515.png
    3896412_20240111_144515.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
i read the title wrong first
thought you were delusional and said
can i get from mtn to htn

bro if youre low mtn already
if youre 6'2 then youre a mtn

id suggest gymmaxing then ure high mtn

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
im 6'0 i got it checked in march and my plates are still open so id say i could get to roughly 6'1 or 6'2 given most of my family is tall
Frame maxing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and $ u b H u m a n

i alr gym so ill update once i get low body fat ig

i alr gym so ill update once i get low body fat ig
i already have somewhat low bodyfat focus on gaining musclemass bro

i already have somewhat low bodyfat focus on gaining musclemass bro
nah my body fat is somewhere between 18-20 so i wanna get hollow cheeks and decently defined abs i can post a body pic if u want

nah my body fat is somewhere between 18-20 so i wanna get hollow cheeks and decently defined abs i can post a body pic if u want
post bro

heres me without a pump

Attachments

• 20230905_171601.jpg
    20230905_171601.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
heres anotha

Attachments

• 20230729_194355 (1).jpg
    20230729_194355 (1).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
Wake up babe, @Lebgfinal 2.0 just dropped

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and boss8055
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, boss8055, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person

he'd be a High MTN height actually boost alot more than you think jfl.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
as i thought you lack muscle mass
if you were lean not it wouldnt look good
work out for atleast like half a year focusing on building muscle mass then you can cut down

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
as i thought you lack muscle mass
if you were lean not it wouldnt look good
work out for atleast like half a year focusing on building muscle mass then you can cut down
alr thanks

Extremely wide face no choice but to train neck

• +1
mtn nigga stop yapping

yes you do stfu
are you retarded my bone nose eyes and lips are all to fucked to be mtn im high ltn at most look at literally every thread ive posted of myself and everyone says the same thing

are you retarded my bone nose eyes and lips are all to fucked to be mtn im high ltn at most look at literally every thread ive posted of myself and everyone says the same thing
Feel you bro i’m in the same situation

• So Sad
cant take it anymore tbh
Idk how im gonna find a girl to love me i cant even imagine a woman reprocating love

My dream was to lose it virgin to virgin

No, height is cope and cannot carry you at all, face above all

Slavic potato phenotype if I’ve ever seen

Idk how im gonna find a girl to love me i cant even imagine a woman reprocating love

My dream was to lose it virgin to virgin
i just want someone to be nice to me im tired of being lonely ik it sounds corny but legit all i feel is emptiness i cant even get out of bed maybe if i rope ill get reincarnated so someone can say i look good for once

• So Sad
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
You must be french, OP.

i just want someone to be nice to me im tired of being lonely ik it sounds corny but legit all i feel is emptiness i cant even get out of bed maybe if i rope ill get reincarnated so someone can say i look good for once
Sucks to be us lol, we all wanna be loved, i’m saving for surgeries to become human tho, I’m rotting all day studying

I’m gonna rope by 19 if i dont ascend, it sucks yeah but if i hardmax lean max and i still dont ascend then theres something inherently wrong with me trying to be something

Sucks to be us lol, we all wanna be loved, i’m saving for surgeries to become human tho, I’m rotting all day studying

I’m gonna rope by 19 if i dont ascend, it sucks yeah but if i hardmax lean max and i still dont ascend then theres something inherently wrong with me trying to be something
ive been neeting for like 4 years and i read a bunch like kafka and Dostoevsky but when i talk to girls online and talk about these books they just reply and say im yapping when whenever someone say looks matter they respond with "i just want a nice smart nerdy boy" it actually pisses me off sometimes

How old are you

Mtn bruh, irl you would look like an averae nigga
Just get a better chin and you’re all good

Mtn bruh, irl you would look like an averae nigga
Just get a better chin and you’re all good
idk most ppl tell me im pretty ugly and based off irl experiences i feel like there right

ive been neeting for like 4 years and i read a bunch like kafka and Dostoevsky but when i talk to girls online and talk about these books they just reply and say im yapping when whenever someone say looks matter they respond with "i just want a nice smart nerdy boy" it actually pisses me off sometimes
Idk what those books mean but yeah man sucks to not be good looking

I hope when i get to 12-13% i can be htn

I really just want a high iq 5’10 virgin

idk most ppl tell me im pretty ugly and based off irl experiences i feel like there right
Every mtn is ugly irl
They just still have a chance with some girls but will always be cucked by chads
Only chadlites are seen as attractive irl

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

there writers id recommend them if you want to get knowledge regarding Russian nihilism and other philosophies id consider them to the some of the best russian writers in terms of philosophy (except Kafka hes German)

Every mtn is ugly irl
They just still have a chance with some girls but will always be cucked by chads
oh well im doomed i guess

there writers id recommend them if you want to get knowledge regarding Russian nihilism and other philosophies id consider them to the some of the best russian writers in terms of philosophy (except Kafka hes German)
Rather focus on ascending ngl but thanks for the recs

• +1

id recomend Machiavelli as well if ur interested

Every mtn is ugly irl
Yeah life doesnt really start sub high htn

• +1
oh well im doomed i guess
Nah you still can ascend bro
Since you’re mtn you can still be low inhib asf and get girls
Just gotta max out tattoos and shi

It aint saving you bro sorrry

Users who are viewing this thread

• ahouzeh18
Back