can never imagine actors the same after you realize they were all once theatre kids

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
pitt, chalamet, robbie, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
I was gonna make this point when someone called Tom Hardy a man's man, but then I read his bio:

"spent much time in his youth drinking alcohol and using crack cocaine to cope with it; he has said that he was going "out of control" with his drink and drug use

While portraying prisoner Charles Bronson during the production of Bronson, Hardy met Bronson several times and the two became friends.

An avid practitioner of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Hardy has been seen training at Roger Gracie's affiliate schools and with John Danaher.[82] He has won a number of jiu-jitsu competitions,[83][84][85] with one such occurrence being at the UMAC Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Open Championships in September 2022."

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 18582
No I don’t imagine irrelevant things like that, I actually have a life and don’t rot on my semen coverd desk making dog shit threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
I think you forgot someone

rating replies itt:

longjohnmog: 9/10, presents an interesting counterexample w/ quotes and now im more curious about hardy's life story
vicecity: 1/10, another embarassing, seething reply from resident forum pig
uselessmentalcel: 7/10: an endearing reference to a previous discussion we've had about elias kacavas (his avatar)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and longjohnmong
I was gonna make this point when someone called Tom Hardy a man's man, but then I read his bio:

"spent much time in his youth drinking alcohol and using crack cocaine to cope with it; he has said that he was going "out of control" with his drink and drug use

While portraying prisoner Charles Bronson during the production of Bronson, Hardy met Bronson several times and the two became friends.

An avid practitioner of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Hardy has been seen training at Roger Gracie's affiliate schools and with John Danaher.[82] He has won a number of jiu-jitsu competitions,[83][84][85] with one such occurrence being at the UMAC Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Open Championships in September 2022."
Interesting tbh

I think you forgot someone
ok yes him too... i get those vibes sometimes watching him in interviews and casual settings

Interesting tbh

ok yes him too... i get those vibes sometimes watching him in interviews and casual settings
Canadian Judging You GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
all of them are scripted characters and freemasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I remember back in high school, being annoyed by theatre kids, most being very obnoxious and so on. I also realized that they were all noticeably ugly and smelt bad. Then I thought "hold on a minute, a good amount of famous good looking actors were probably in drama clubs in high school", and tried to imagine that. Had the same realization as you. Felt a little weird.
But keep in mind, a lot didn't do that in high school and got into it in college or later scouted or something. Or were born gl and with good connections and figured "well this is my ticket to money and fame, and it beats studying, so why not?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
No I don’t imagine irrelevant things like that, I actually have a life and don’t rot on my semen coverd desk making dog shit threads
>over half way to 1k posts within 2 weeks of joining
IMG 9120

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus