can nose surgery make my philtrum look bigger?

tia0505

tia0505

spaghetticel🇮🇹🍝
my nose tip is a bit bolbous and i need to make it smaller but i'm afraid that it will make my philtrum appear bigger ? what do you think

Screenshot 20240915 162420 Gallery

current state
Screenshot 20240915 162400 Gallery

ideal nose

20240915 152022

current nose from the front

• Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer and goo25
you have bigger problems then that bro

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, UrGirlsMcm and 14yearoldpslmogger
Don’t listen to these greycels:forcedsmile:
Just get rhino

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and FutureSlayer
They are saying you need a genioplasty, these people have no concept of natural head position lol, it looks fine from the front so I wouldn't worry about it.

As for the philtrum, I doubt rhino will make a significant difference, one thing I would say tho is that I personally feel like your morph needs a tad more of nasion height.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and tia0505
They are saying you need a genioplasty, these people have no concept of natural head position lol, it looks fine from the front so I wouldn't worry about it.

As for the philtrum, I doubt rhino will make a significant difference, one thing I would say tho is that I personally feel like your morph needs a tad more of nasion height.
wouldnt look really natural tho

wouldnt look really natural tho
Well I can't tell exactly where your nasion should be without seeing the eyes, but my point is that the nasal bridge should be a bit more projected (obviously making it straight, I am not telling you to keep the dorsal hump)

The steeper the nasofrontal angle the less feminine your nose looks
2 Figure3 1

More in detail explanations here

Your current morph is not bad but it might translate to a slight convex nose contour irl.

• +1
Reactions: tia0505