Can only a 2/10 16 year old call it quits and quit school?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21084

Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT

I did. Nothing worse than Senior year of hs when all you're supposed to do is party and have fun with friends before college, but you have no friends and everyone bullies you for being ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20618 and ChristianChad
Your gonna regret it if you leave school so early my bro. If you wanna leave you have to have some thing to back you up either a rich family or a very good job which you already have. You most likely don't have these so I recommend staying in school at least until 18. Try hang in there for a bit longer bro. Unfortunately the harsh reality of life is that, for 95% of us, we will have to study hard and wageslave there is no avoiding it unless you get lucky and start your own business or if you have a family one. Gl bro ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17676, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I did. Nothing worse than Senior year of hs when all you're supposed to do is party and have fun with friends before college, but you have no friends and everyone bullies you for being ugly.
I'm really sorry to hear that bro, I am subhuman and I just finished sixth form (high-school in uk). But my experience was good tbh. Are you aspie/non nt? I know people even worse looking then me who managed to have a great time.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'm really sorry to hear that bro, I am subhuman and I just finished sixth form (high-school in uk). But my experience was good tbh. Are you aspie/non nt? I know people even worse looking then me who managed to have a great time.
No, I'm NT. I was basically deformed all through high school and up until last year. Giant acromegalic nose that sizemogged most people's dick and a 6-finger forehead. I was the ugliest guy in the whole school, basically look(ed) like a more subhuman version of this:

Usa today 81062120

Now I'm a ltn after a few surgeries.

• +1
No, I'm NT. I was basically deformed all through high school and up until last year. Giant acromegalic nose that sizemogged most people's dick and a 6-finger forehead.

Fuck bro I get the nosecel problem. I'm getting rhino this week. I also had a massive nose, but ngl I got roasted for it by friends but the thing is we all roasted each other, I roasted them they roasted me. I covered my nose with glasses so they didn't look too subhuman tbh.

• +1
No, I'm NT. I was basically deformed all through high school and up until last year. Giant acromegalic nose that sizemogged most people's dick and a 6-finger forehead. I was the ugliest guy in the whole school, basically look(ed) like a more subhuman version of this:

View attachment 1806628

what PSL were you

I know people even worse looking then me who managed to have a great time.
This tbh,plenty of ugly people have a good time just because they are not socially dumb. Its insane how many subhuman people I know who have good social circle and are low inhibition able to have plenty of friends and not be shunned by girls. Maybe my country is just different though because its not very lookist

So because of what I see I think it's all about overcoming your social anxiety, assuming you're not on the spectrum, most people here are not really autistic just socially anxious and some have severely underdeveloped social skills.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Fuck bro I get the nosecel problem. I'm getting rhino this week. I also had a massive nose, but ngl I got roasted for it by friends but the thing is we all roasted each other, I roasted them they roasted me. I covered my nose with glasses so they didn't look too subhuman tbh.
Same. I got rhino but my nose is still pretty big. Went from deformed to still somewhat big. Kind of like this after surgery:

Gettyimages 984695686 612x612

There's only so much you can remove until you have a ski slope nose due to cutting past the natural projection of the nasoorbital complex. For me, the real issue is my severely recessed maxilla.

View attachment 1806628

Did you get acromegaly from injecting hgh/anything similar?

Did you get acromegaly from injecting hgh/anything similar?
No. Just randomly got it. Was normal height and normal looking until middle school, then I grew to be a 6'9" ogre freak show with a giant nose, giant ears, and collapsed midface.

I'm chad but mentalcel so I did the same shit, sitting in my room paranoid the whole time.

no wait until you can afford surgery and your face is done growing at 22

Guarantee you're not a Chad.
You'd be wrong about that one, haha. I was just at a new school last year and didn't know anybody and I wore a mask all of last year in school and didn't speak to anyone. I am afraid of leaving the house due to a phobia of mine so just being at school was very stressful I didn't have time to think about making friends or talking to girls my mind was always racing with anxiety. So I am hardcore mentalcel. I get nudes from girls online instead of dating them. Yubo is my go to app for that haha.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
I quit school at a younger age. I was expelled for the second time from a special education school. First time was for refusing to wear a mask. Second time was for the whole undercover agent Reddit DM thing.

I quit school at a younger age. I was expelled for the second time from a special education school. First time was for refusing to wear a mask. Second time was for the whole undercover agent Reddit DM thing.
wtf lol

I have explained the situation before:

I made a post on a subreddit that i needed someone from the Netherlands to DM me. I explained how i was going to go ER and if i could get help. The person said he could help me, he just needed to know the date and school. I told it and next day police showed up and arrested me. In late august i finally have court date.