Can Orthodontics fix a slightly recessed maxilla

Ninja186

Ninja186

Iron
I'm wearing braces for the next year and a half and my right side profile si pretty good in my opinion but my left side profile is terrible, recessed maxilla and also less projected cheekbone. Will having braces will expand my palate, and fix my shitty side profile ?

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner
I'm wearing braces for the next year and a half and my right side profile si pretty good in my opinion but my left side profile is terrible, recessed maxilla and also less projected cheekbone. Will having braces will expand my palate, and fix my shitty side profile ?
get a palate expander, also for recessed maxilla get a headgear
or surgery if you can

get a palate expander, also for recessed maxilla get a headgear View attachment 3115054 or surgery if you can
Onestly i think my palate/maxilla is asymetrical (teeths less U shaped on the left side smaler arch) cauz my right side profile si def dont resseced. So i hope i'll never deal with this shit

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner
Onestly i think my palate/maxilla is asymetrical (teeths less U shaped on the left side smaler arch) cauz my right side profile si def dont resseced. So i hope i'll never deal with this shit
check with an ortho and see what they have to say

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186
bro im right with u. my left side is good, but right is just sub 2

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186