Lower or upper jaw?

Yes if you are young
F494206F B571 4E25 ADD9 F81F67EDC432
Chad always wins

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I don't think so, especially if you are above 13. You can widen the chin though with Mandibular Symphyseal Distraction Osteogenesis (MSDO) / Mandibular Midline Distraction Osteogenesis (MMDO) [same thing] / Distraction Assisted Mandibular Expansion (DAME, https://youtube.com/c/JawHacks made a few videos on it recently, as per his words it's similar to MSDO and is a proprietary version of it by Dr. Joseph Yousefian, I haven't watched all of his videos yet so idk much about it).

These are the only things I know of currently which skeletally widen the jaw horizontally.

Btw your jaw could get wider through puberty if you are still below 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!
There are expanders for the lower jaw, but basically if you expand your upper jaw the lower jaw will follow the movement (moves with it).
No

There are expanders for the lower jaw, but basically if you expand your upper jaw the lower jaw will follow the movement (moves with it).
I thought this aswell but this isn't the case
Otherwise you wouldn't have occlusion problems after palatal expansion

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I know you taking about FAGGA ? I have a good forward growth but I lack bone mass on my face :(

I don't think so, especially if you are above 13. You can widen the chin though with Mandibular Symphyseal Distraction Osteogenesis (MSDO) / Mandibular Midline Distraction Osteogenesis (MMDO) [same thing] / Distraction Assisted Mandibular Expansion (DAME, https://youtube.com/c/JawHacks made a few videos on it recently, as per his words it's similar to MSDO and is a proprietary version of it by Dr. Joseph Yousefian, I haven't watched all of his videos yet so idk much about it).

View attachment 1862344

These are the only things I know of currently which skeletally widen the jaw horizontally.

Btw your jaw could get wider through puberty if you are still below 20
Here reporting someone of 13 y/o.

I know you taking about FAGGA ? I have a good forward growth but I lack bone mass on my face :(
Just roid bro, you need GH to increase the bone mass in your skull, or you can also do it with pressure on the skull (i.e Thumb-pulling) and Vitamin D.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and its_over_for_me_?