Can PEEK implants dislocate during a facesitting session?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I want Peek implants for a wider jaw + genio for chin, I'm concerned that it might dislocate due to recreational activities. Does anyone have experience?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Abhorrence and Gmogger
idk about face sitting but Eppley says that Implants are strong enough to not dislocate even after engaging in day today MMA fights and that he has never faced a complication where the implant was shattered or dislocated because of trauma

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I want Peek implants for a wider jaw + genio for chin, I'm concerned that it might dislocate due to recreational activities. Does anyone have experience?
not if they are screwed in properly. go to a reputable surgeon and you will be fine.

It depends on the size of the animal you let sit on top of you. A cat or small dog should be fine but i wouldn’t be so sure with a big dog.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Gmogger
It depends on the size of the animal you let sit on top of you. A cat or small dog should be fine but i wouldn’t be so sure with a big dog.
i was thinking ur mom so might have to go with titanium

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, hansmoleman and Gmogger
idk about face sitting but Eppley says that Implants are strong enough to not dislocate even after engaging in day today MMA fights and that he has never faced a complication where the implant was shattered or dislocated because of trauma
sounds good ngl, dont plan on doing mma professionally so dont worry about that tbh

i was thinking ur mom so might have to go with titanium