Can physical archetype change with Puberty?

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
When i was a kid i was one of the most innocent and cute looking between my classmates, now at around 18 im one of the most dimorphic and lowtrust looking ones, it looks good and it has some pros but why did this happen? I thought the only T levels that had impact on looks were prenatal?

bro discovered aging and puberty like if you're highly dsymorphic then it's good

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
My lifestyle changed a lot at 13, started eating more protein, joined the Rugby club, ate more meat, at 15 i started hitting the gym and smoking a few times per week

Dude, the fucking threads are getting dumber and dumber every single fucking day.
Even that infamous thread about benefits of acne doesn't seem too bad now.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
My lifestyle changed a lot at 13, started eating more protein, joined the Rugby club, ate more meat, at 15 i started hitting the gym and smoking a few times per week
if u smoke ur automatically a sub 5

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
bro discovered aging and puberty like if you're highly dsymorphic then it's good
Yes but everyone else i know seems to be just as dimorphic as their child version in a relative way of course, for example the kids who were bullies looked lowtrust as kids and now they keep looking like that, and the low T twinks also keep looking like manchilds or neotonous

i only smoke in parties or outside the club, my collagen is fine at the moment but if i notice that cigars start raping it i may leave them
raping??????????????????????///////////////////////////////////////////////