Can psychotherapy really help chronologically twice older transage incels, who go for 18-22yo girls, in achieving it, instead of pushing ideologies?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
With feeling emotional and mental wreckage, what makes my, chronologically (I identify as transage, and may it be created first as mockery of transgenders, but later was taken seriously and adopted by Peter Pans like me, who feel younger than chronological age, and so perceive females "our age" (which is just chronological, depicting how many times Earth orbited Sun in our lives, but not our personality) as aunties, sometimes sexy, but not as romantic interest) twice older man's, search for cute 18-22yo waifu in East and Southeast Asia (no "yellow fever", just Plan B, as after 30 things in my place, what is lithuania (separatist part of Russia) turned too hopeless, and same too hopeless they look in around countries, and even more hopeless looking further West) even harder, therapy may be considerable. If it would help with my real problems, like social anxiety, OCD, PTSD (after lots of rejections and ignorings by females, and moral trauma after lame friends who in nasty ways, various insults and persistent moral rape by attempts to push their norms and habits upon me, tried to break my spirit of going for girls under 22, and instead tried to drag me into lowering standards, going for females who are not cute, and "women my age", which I have no interest in, and even more - find honor in my standardceldom), instead of seeing my transageism and interest in chronologically twice younger girls as problem and trying to "fix" it, what would make therapy into just one more dose of poison in this toxic world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
now what the fuck is this

now what the fuck is this
Manchad

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, rubberduck and Trilogy
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL