Can retina cause hair loss ?

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
I really not remember but i heard someone that retina can help for hair loss i think i heard from kevin mann i haven't any big problem with my hair right now but i have been applying my temples for while and now i heard on internet vitamin a can cause hair loss or something like that is that true it can cause hairloss ?

a friend of mine died of cardiac arrest because of retina

but seriously, retina is vitamin A basically but since it tropical it doesnt work as much as other drugs for skin care. So you will notice a bit of hair loss but nothing serious

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper
Isn't the retina like an organ in the eye or something?
Retina - Wikipedia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Pumanator and mewcoper
a friend of mine died of cardiac arrest because of retina

but seriously, retina is vitamin A basically but since it tropical it doesnt work as much as other drugs for skin care. So you will notice a bit of hair loss but nothing serious
sorry for your loss, how it can happen ? my family full of chronic heart disease patients i scared little bit not gonna lie i am also using minoxidil too.

sorry for your loss, how it can happen ? my family full of chronic heart disease patients i scared little bit not gonna lie i am also using minoxidil too.
it was a joke. Hope you are being sarcastic rn

Retin a is the mk677 of skin care. It helps a bit but has basically 0 side effects

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
it was a joke. Hope you are being sarcastic rn

Retin a is the mk677 of skin care. It helps a bit but has basically 0 side effects
nahh i was serious ngl i was so fuckin sleepy i thought it's real jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Imagine being scared of a cream