Can rhinoplasty improve browridge if my nose is a bit too big from the front

lerwaf123

lerwaf123

Platinum
wtf is correlation between a rhino and browridge
I mean can rhinoplasty create a halo of more prominent browridge.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3213299View attachment 3213301I mean can rhinoplasty create a halo of more prominent browridge.
To pull the nose forward to the blackline to hide the gap and make it straight, you'd need dorsal augmentation (which is basically implants for the upper nose) right? But the lower part of the nose doesn't look great either so you'd need rhino too anyway.

I'm not even sure if it'd be worth it, opposed to just shaving the nose down and having rhino. I'm not sure which one is cheaper, I assume shaving is compared to the implants, but I haven't really looked into rhino prices tbh.

If you shave it down you're still gonna have a shit brow ridge and it's still gonna be obvious. If you add dorsal implants to that nose I feel like it'd look weird, even if you also fix the lower part with rhino.

Honestly if you're concerned about your brow ridge and are already comfortable with getting rhino, I'd just get fat grafting to the area Obviously supraorbital custom implants are better, but they cost more and the surgery is too invasive for some.

To pull the nose forward to the blackline to hide the gap and make it straight, you'd need dorsal augmentation (which is basically implants for the upper nose) right? But the lower part of the nose doesn't look great either so you'd need rhino too anyway.

I'm not even sure if it'd be worth it, opposed to just shaving the nose down and having rhino. I'm not sure which one is cheaper, I assume shaving is compared to the implants, but I haven't really looked into rhino prices tbh.

If you shave it down you're still gonna have a shit brow ridge and it's still gonna be obvious. If you add dorsal implants to that nose I feel like it'd look weird, even if you also fix the lower part with rhino.

Honestly if you're concerned about your brow ridge and are already comfortable with getting rhino, I'd just get fat grafting to the area Obviously supraorbital custom implants are better, but they cost more and the surgery is too invasive for some.
I was thinking about periorbital implants to make eye shape more compact. Can they also make browridge more prominent?