Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Bigger chin mainly

no

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, fobos, x30001 and 1 other person
Just try it out

Density yes, at any age. DHT is heavily involved in height growth but that would only work if growth plates are still open.
The only thing I could imagine to be able to grow the chin is HGH which would have to be taken for decades in supraphysiological doses. Just look at individuals with acromegaly.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Pietrosiek
seems like roids only affect facial structure if you abuse them for many years. no one is going to recommend you take them at 17 though

no lol, you're stuck with your subhuman boneless face bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
jesus christ these subhuman iq questions make me want to blow my brains out every day

jesus christ these subhuman iq questions make me want to blow my brains out every day
why? some people posted that roids can increase bonemass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
surgery is much cheaper than the steroids and HGH you need to change your face
but i wouldn't be able to train combat sports or to fight. I want to roidmax, become big high t ogre, train combat sports and fight. I want to be mouling machine, i want to fuck up chads.

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
but i wouldn't be able to train combat sports or to fight. I want to roidmax, become big high t ogre, train combat sports and fight. I want to be mouling machine, i want to fuck up chads.
I remind you after a few cycles, steroids will reduce your natural testosterone production forever.
and HGH will bloat your belly

Just grow a Connor McGregor beard.

Just grow a Connor McGregor beard.
Nobody in my familiy have beard. Every man have terrible facial hair. I'm 17 and i'm not shaving. My grand dad started when he was 20.

Denser bones yes bigger bones no unless you're 15 or something
I remind you after a few cycles, steroids will reduce your natural testosterone production forever.
Testosterone production will decline anyway after 25 wether you juice or not
And hgh will only bloat your belly if you use it in bodybuilding dosages 2 ius won't bloat but i'd stay away from hgh till 40 for reverse aging purposes

didn't some sprinters and bodybuilders who did steroids have to get braces to correct their jaw because it grew too much i.e. Carl Lewis