can sclera show give a halo?

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum

I know sclera show is definitely not ideal, but I feel like if you have a good enough face some sclera show can actually give a halo

sort have how while yes Vinnie Hacker would be better without NCT. it kinda of gives him a "bad boy" halo at the same time, and since his face is so good besides that he is fine with NCT.

I think Sclera show can sometimes increase appeal and give a "bad boy" halo

Like no cap Chalamet descends in appeal when he smiles

And while Im not gonna say this 7 PSL a10 eyed mogger needed sclera show to get famous I do think that since he had sclera show in his mug shot it gave him an extra piece of that "bad boy" halo compared to when it's less visible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
How did I already know every single person you would post in this thread over for my homosexual ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zyMOGenic, Martyokart and 3 others
What you call halo is being famous. Become famous and girls will love you

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
View attachment 1710588View attachment 1710589View attachment 1710592View attachment 1710610

I know sclera show is definitely not ideal, but I feel like if you have a good enough face some sclera show can actually give a halo

sort have how while yes Vinnie Hacker would be better without NCT. it kinda of gives him a "bad boy" halo at the same time, and since his face is so good besides that he is fine with NCT.
View attachment 1710611

View attachment 1710615View attachment 1710616

And while Im not gonna say this 7 PSL a10 eyed mogger needed sclera show to get famous I do think that since he had sclera show in his mug shot it gave him an extra piece of that "bad boy" halo compared to when it's less visible
View attachment 1710591View attachment 1710640
Point this sclera thing

Lorenzo is still a chad without status halo.

and Meeks became famous solely because of his striking front profile in his mug shot

Last edited:
How did I already know every single person you would post in this thread over for my homosexual ass
cause there's not that many examples

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Lorenzo is still a chad without status halo.

and Meeks became famous solely, because of his striking front profile in his mug shot
No and no

if rest of face is already top tier, scleral show just gives a high trust vibe, especially in pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I think it's more of being famous for their looks than fame making them more attractive, obviously fame does that but that's not the reason they're attractive. You can have flaws that are minor but that don't detract severely from the overall look, sort of adding uniqueness to the face. Like for example a girl with UEE and PCT. Just because she has excessive UEE doesn't make her unattractive and kind of adds character to her face but obv a girl without the UEE would look just as attractive if not more attractive. Literally all of the people OP posted got famous for their looks, for example Hayden Christensen got picked to play Anakin because "He looked good with Padme". Thats literally the most blackpilled reason to get picked for one of the most famous sci-fi characters.

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
I think it's more of being famous for their looks than fame making them more attractive, obviously fame does that but that's not the reason they're attractive. You can have flaws that are minor but that don't detract severely from the overall look, sort of adding uniqueness to the face. Like for example a girl with UEE and PCT. Just because she has excessive UEE doesn't make her unattractive and kind of adds character to her face but obv a girl without the UEE would look just as attractive if not more attractive. Literally all of the people OP posted got famous for their looks, for example Hayden Christensen got picked to play Anakin because "He looked good with Padme". Thats literally the most blackpilled reason to get picked for one of the most famous sci-fi characters.
I mean they all obviously look good but would be your everyday gl guys - bare maybe meeks cuz rarity - but now they worshipped for their looks. So the most legit theory is be above average and get famous and live life

• Hmm...
I'd disagree about your rating for lorenzo, but thats fine

but what do you mean. Meeks got famous cause he looks insane
Meeks isnt that gl that he is rare and striking looking. And that’s what psl is on about : looking striking.
Its the sole way to get famous by looks alone. Doesn’t mean he is super hot. Majority of women won’t date him. But it doesn’t matter. Its why pslers have lost the meaning of psl. The point is to be strikingly good looking thus losing some appeal to the large audience but benefiting from halo effect based on aesthetics alone.

• Hmm...
I mean they all obviously look good but would be your everyday gl guys - bare maybe meeks cuz rarity - but now they worshipped for their looks. So the most legit theory is be above average and get famous and live life
All of these people are Chadlite or better so I disagree ngl. Obviously they would be more famous as sex symbols because of the fact people know who they are. Of course there are people who look better than most of these guys but they simply aren't famous so people can't appreciate those guys. It's the same logic for PSL Gods, we worship them because they look really good. All of these dudes have great phenos and are not ordinary guys you'll see IRL so I doubt that you'll see someone that looks as good as Christensen or Lorenzo everyday tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
All of these people are Chadlite or better so I disagree ngl. Obviously they would be more famous as sex symbols because of the fact people know who they are. Of course there are people who look better than most of these guys but they simply aren't famous so people can't appreciate those guys. It's the same logic for PSL Gods, we worship them because they look really good. All of these dudes have great phenos and are not ordinary guys you'll see IRL so I doubt that you'll see someone that looks as good as Christensen or Lorenzo everyday tbh
I genuinely see many guys on a daily basis that mog to death lorenzo and even more strongly chalamet who is a htn.
Yet barely nobody cares about them, and if they did a tinder xp at most would they get 99+ in a day wow what a life.
Unless you are an absolute gigachad appeal wise, being famous will always mog if above average

• Hmm...
Meeks isnt that gl that he is rare and striking looking. And that’s what psl is on about : looking striking.
Its the sole way to get famous by looks alone. Doesn’t mean he is super hot. Majority of women won’t date him. But it doesn’t matter. Its why pslers have lost the meaning of psl. The point is to be strikingly good looking thus losing some appeal to the large audience but benefiting from halo effect based on aesthetics alone.
I know it's kinda gay to ask, but then who would you say is good looking if not striking guy's like Meeks, Opry, Salih, De Poot, Barret, or Gandy

Michael Yeager? Alain Delon?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I know it's kinda gay to ask, but then who would you say is good looking if not striking guy's like Meeks, Opry, Salih, De Poot, Barret, or Gandy

Michael Yerger? Alain Delon?
Meeks is terachad all of those guys u listed are chad minimum

Michael Yerger? Alain Delon?
Delon is overated. Yeager in some pics is what i talk about. Another example is totally morphed pics of tony mahfud. Its about having a very high pedigree pleasing pheno with top tier features but not too much striking

Meeks is terachad all of those guys u listed are chad minimum
Meeks would get rated lower on average than every single guy he posted just because he doesn’t have an universally appealing pheno

sclera show is the worst thing ever for me

Meeks would get rated lower on average than every single guy he posted just because he doesn’t have an universally appealing pheno
This is PSL and he has one of the best non white phenos idk what ur talking about

Go ask girls and see for yourself
Girls wrote letters saying they wanted to Bail Meeks out of jail and his nickname is literally the Hot Criminal Mugshot guy:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

View attachment 1710588View attachment 1710589View attachment 1710592View attachment 1710610

View attachment 1710611

yes bro but it needs to be accompanied with other attractive features

View attachment 1710611

Trust me having big eyes with sclera show and NCT is a death sentence. You'll look like a docile weasel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

View attachment 1710611

Fuck Vinnie hackers so normie

View attachment 1710611

Sceleral show is considered "pretty", which despite being feminizing by nature, is perfectly acceptable assuming proper eye area development.

SCLERAL SHOW MAKES YOUR EYE AREA LOOK SPECIAL AND STRIKING