Can semen be released from peeing?

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
My pee is only cloudy when im in nofap I’m wondering if that is because it’s mixed with semen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PRIEST Sv3rige

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
man how am I supposed to do semen retention if I just piss it all out. I even noticed after 3 day nofap my sperm count didnt increase I think I’m going to go infertile
do u have ED or sm

• +1
nah just when I ejaculate almost nothing comes out and its watery. Must be from covid vax
tbh thats what happens when i goon 3 times a day, the amount of cum that comes out im pretty sure is entirely nutrient based, so if u goon 3 times a day or dont eat enough or whatever your loads wouldnt be sufficient since it doesnt have enough time to regenerate or doesnt generate or wtv in the first place, so go on nofap 90days and eat nutrient dense and good if no difference then get a doctor but yeah dont get random jewish vaccines and brain chips implanted in you

• +1
Reactions: wsada and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
My pee is only cloudy when im in nofap I’m wondering if that is because it’s mixed with semen
I don't know about that but you can swallow it if you want.

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
I don't know about that but you can swallow it if you want.

You Can Do It GIF by bubly
unironically that’s what I do pee in the cup and drink it all. I can’t lose those nutrients or I will starve to death

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
unironically that’s what I do pee in the cup and drink it all. I can’t lose those nutrients or I will starve to death
Same with puking, right? If you're on a diet, after you eat a meal, you puke it into a popsicle mold tray. Then freeze that and later, you'll have a frozen treat dessert.

iu

• JFL
Same with puking, right? If you're on a diet, after you eat a meal, you puke it into a popsicle mold tray. Then freeze that and later, you'll have a frozen treat dessert.

iu
fun idea I think I will use my own shit instead so I fully digest the meal before recycling

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
  • +1
op releases semen when he poops

• Ugh..