Can short guys be Chad?

Can you be short and Chad? <5'10

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
The Chad archetype is obviously tall and slightly athletic, but can a Chad be short and perhaps even a little chubby, so long as his face is 6PSL+?

• +1
Reactions: Elias de God
appeal wise nah

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, ttlurker and 2 others
I guess that would be a chadlet. Are chadlets Chads, similar to how trans women are still women, or is that just completely different?

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and Klasik616
No,
Chads are known for being tall and muscular.
Just because a manlet is handsome he won't receive Chad treatment and foids won't see him the same way as a taller dude. The term Chad is an ideal of a superman. Damian Kater won't receive the same attention as Josh Mcgregor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ttlurker, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
It depends on the definition of "chad"

you mean the chad starts at 5'10?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
No,
Chads are known for being tall and muscular.
Just because a manlet is handsome he won't receive Chad treatment and foids won't see him the same way as a taller dude. The term Chad is an ideal of a superman. Damian Kater won't receive the same attention as Josh Mcgregor.
I think that's your subjective opinion of him. alain delon, matt bomer, ian somerhader, brad pitt, sean o pry, they're not chads, just psl gods? they're 5'10 and 5'11

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ttlurker and Klasik616
I think that's your subjective opinion of him. alain delon, ian somehander, brad pitt, sean o pry, they're not chads, just psl gods? they're 5'10 and 5'11
Facially they are
But I don't see foids thristing to be graped by a 5'10 guy. They usually like muscular and very tall guys, those are the ones with higher SMV. 5'10 in west is manlet.

Last edited:
Chad is a meme at this point

It’s all about appeal while meeting a looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Darkeningstar and watah
you mean the chad starts at 5'10?
That sounds about right. It obviously is gonna depend on location, but if you had to pick a universal cutoff point then yeah. Manlet height is always shorter than 5'10 imo.

Chad is a meme at this point

It’s all about appeal while meeting a looks threshold
That different from a Chad though. It would depend on what you're trying to accomplish. I have a feeling you're talking about sex, but that's not at all what the thread is about. This thread is about the category of person "Chad", not whether or not you look good enough to reach a certain end.

That different from a Chad though. It would depend on what you're trying to accomplish. I have a feeling you're talking about sex, but that's not at all what the thread is about. This thread is about the category of person "Chad", not whether or not you look good enough to reach a certain end.
You can’t be short and be Chad

Like someone said Chad is the ideal of a Superman

But you can still live better and be more popular with women as someone who’s 5’8 vs someone’s who’s 6’4

Facially they are
But I don't see foids thristing to be graped by a 5'10 guy. They usually like muscular and very tall guys, those are the ones with higher SMV. 5'10 in west is manlet.
5'10 is just a bit lower than the average though, even in the west, you're not going to look at a guy that height and immediately think about how short he is. Especially not if he's handsome. Girls aren't going to make fun of him, he won't have any problems getting a job, guys probably aren't going to push him around etc. There's plenty of goodlooking men at that height who do perfectly fine and are not looked down on in any meaningful way. <5'10 is when height starts affecting people imo.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Yes, but if you are saying under 5:7ish then no

• +1
Short Chad is an oxymoron, but face is law tbh

if ur over 5'7 then yea
below 5'7 no
5'7 is the shortest height for a psl god thats why 5'7 is the cut off

Depends how short we talking. If by short u mean 5’10, then yes

• +1