isnt 5degree PCT ideal on males?

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Deleted member 10449
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
this forum is obsessed with excess of everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, amnestics, Lars and 4 others
no clue, but let's say you are 1 or 2 degrees PCT, is it even worth bothering or better spend 20k on other surgery?
If you already have slight pct, no need in spending money on surgery tbh, even neutral pct is good. Surgery should only be used if you have death tier nct tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6723, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
this forum is obsessed with excess of everything tbh
2021 is coming bro, gotta be 2SD above average to fuck landwhales

just jking it's true what you say, but sometimes the excess gives bigger PSL boost than fixing a failo or making something below than average average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and JackSparrow
If you already have slight pct, no need in spending money on surgery tbh, even neutral pct is good. Surgery should only be used if you have death tier nct tbh.
bro you have seen my eye area, should I bother or not?

• +1
bro you have seen my eye area, should I bother or not?
You have good pct, getting surgery would only make it worse. The only benefit of getting surgery, would be to nichemax, for example finding girls that like Alien eyes:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 6785
You have good pct, getting surgery would only make it worse. The only benefit of getting surgery, would be to nichemax, for example finding girls that like Alien eyes:
View attachment 813355
thanks bro, about 15k - 20k euros were saved just now, better used for clavicle lengthening

• +1
2021 is coming bro, gotta be 2SD above average to fuck landwhales

just jking it's true what you say, but sometimes the excess gives bigger PSL boost than fixing a failo or making something below than average average
yeah igy, it's about harmony tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10449
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
What's your bideltoid?
depends how I measure brocel, if I measure from the bone immedietaly above the shoulder (it feels like a bump if that makes sense, don't know the scientific terms) it is 17.5, if I measure from the thickest part of the shoulder (so like midshoulder) it is 19.5

but I have a huge skull despite suffering for severe manletism (in fact, I have a bigger skull than my 193 tallfag friend even though I am 165), that's why I am considering clavicular lengthening

I'll pm you pic bro

• +1