Can some 1 explain the indo nordic phenotype ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Is it just a result of genetic drift ? cause that seems highly highly highly unlikely south Asian environments don't have the environment required to spawn light skin or light eyed alleles it's to hot and humid and yet some how there is a phenotype called the Indo nordic.

Is it literally some vestiges of ancient nordics migrating to south Asia ? or is it some thing else and if it just ancient nordics why the fuck do these ''nords'' cluster closest with south Asians and south central Asians ? well techincally there their own cluster but they are closest to these genetic components.

Some 1 pls explain this mystery ?

@africancel
@goat2x
@curryslayerordeath
Any 1 can explain this phenomina to me ?

cause that seems highly highly highly unlikely south Asian environments don't have the environment required to spawn light skin or light eyed alleles it's to hot and humid and yet some how there is a phenotype called the Indo nordic.
Drass Valley in Kashmir is the second-coldest inhabited place on earth.

Indo-Nordics are mostly found in Gilgit-Baltistan, Central Asia and some northern parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Its also rare to find a pure Indo-Nordid as most are mixed with other phenos like Turanid

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Is it just a result of genetic drift ? cause that seems highly highly highly unlikely south Asian environments don't have the environment required to spawn light skin or light eyed alleles it's to hot and humid and yet some how there is a phenotype called the Indo nordic.

Is it literally some vestiges of ancient nordics migrating to south Asia ? or is it some thing else and if it just ancient nordics why the fuck do these ''nords'' cluster closest with south Asians and south central Asians ? well techincally there their own cluster but they are closest to these genetic components.

@africancel
@goat2x
@curryslayerordeath
I have no idea but I'm pretty sure I have the indo nordic pheno without the light eyes obviously. I have the long nose, weak chin, light skin, deep set, strong brow ridge.

Indo nordic from my knowledge isnt actually related to Nordic people directly lmao, I'm pretty sure it's just west asian DNA from iranians who moved to North India and Pakistan and settled in cold climates like Kashmir and Balochistan and peshawar. They still mixed with ancestral north indians and south Asians but not very much giving them a different phenotype

This is to my knowledge so I could be wrong. All I know is I'm definitely indid Nordic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Drass Valley in Kashmir is the second-coldest inhabited place on earth.

Indo-Nordics are mostly found in Gilgit-Baltistan, Central Asia and some northern parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Its also rare to find a pure Indo-Nordid as most are mixed with other phenos like Turanid

So basically there eastern iranics who adapted to colder environments ? giving them light eyes and light hair

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
I have no idea but I'm pretty sure I have the indo nordic pheno without the light eyes obviously. I have the long nose, weak chin, light skin, deep set, strong brow ridge.

Indo nordic from my knowledge isnt actually related to Nordic people directly lmao, I'm pretty sure it's just west asian DNA from iranians who moved to North India and Pakistan and settled in cold climates like Kashmir and Balochistan and peshawar. They still mixed with ancestral north indians and south Asians but not very much giving them a different phenotype

This is to my knowledge so I could be wrong. All I know is I'm definitely indid Nordic.

99 percent of west asian's look no way near as white as an indo nordic some indo nordics pass as full white guys

99 percent of west asian's look no way near as white as an indo nordic some indo nordics pass as full white guys
Those indo nordics are 100% pashtun which gives them light eyes and very light skin tone with red undertones, they're Iranian and barely mixed with south Asians.

Heaps of Iranians can pass as white guys so it makes sense that the purest pashtuns with light eyes and light skin with red undertones can pass as white as well

Those indo nordics are 100% pashtun which gives them light eyes and very light skin tone with red undertones, they're Iranian and barely mixed with south Asians.

Heaps of Iranians can pass as white guys so it makes sense that the purest pashtuns with light eyes and light skin with red undertones can pass as white as well

The whitest an iranian passes is italian some of these eastern iranics can pass as nordics

The whitest an iranian passes is italian some of these eastern iranics can pass as nordics
Exactly, eastern Iran would be quite close in proximity to Pakistan, hence they would have migrated to the north of Pakistan and settled their and their pashtun by mixing with the north indians that lived there who already had pale skin and other native south Asians

The indo nordics that are very lgith skinned with coloured eyes are basically like the purest pashtuns you can findt

There's indid nordics carry a lot of white dna from their migration from Greece and turkey and shit like that apparently and they settled in Pakistan and Afghanistan and iran

This what I think atleast.

So basically there eastern iranics who adapted to colder environments ? giving them light eyes and light hair
Indeed. They are mostly found in Kalash and Nuristani groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Exactly, eastern Iran would be quite close in proximity to Pakistan, hence they would have migrated to the north of Pakistan and settled their and their pashtun by mixing with the north indians that lived there who already had pale skin and other native south Asians

The indo nordics that are very lgith skinned with coloured eyes are basically like the purest pashtuns you can findt

There's indid nordics carry a lot of white dna from their migration from Greece and turkey and shit like that apparently and they settled in Pakistan and Afghanistan and iran

This what I think atleast.

There not genetically Pashtuns there nationally Pashtuns the kalash have a unique genetic drift from the rest apperently they mixed less with the neighbours.

And they don't have greek dna that would be very much so very unlikely as the vast majority of iranics have no greek dna either

@africancel
@goat2x
@curryslayerordeath
Most likely Nordic Iranians invaded the region in ancient times.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Indo nordics are the remnants of neolithic west asian farmers who mixed with the invading indo Iranian nomadic tribes like the aryans. No, literally, they are.

They just have little to no indigenous south asian hunter gatherer DNA in them compared to rest of the other curries due to intermixing and isolation of living in the mountains. That is literally the reason why 99% of curries don't look like them. Too much of this assholes DNA is in us:

Attachments

• veddidm.jpg
    veddidm.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 19
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles