Can some explain this gym sorcery

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I feel skinnier as I keep cutting but my push movement keeps going up. I’m not a newbie either wtf is happening

your def a noobie

You're losing more weight on your arms than the amount of weight you're putting on the bench (jk)

How much do u bench
Not much I have a good chest and I’m not trying to get rounded shoulder from being a bench bro but like 170

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Not much I have a good chest and I’m not trying to get rounded shoulder from being a bench bro but like 170
Lol u won’t get rounded shoulders from benching given ur doing a good amount of rows to make up for ur rear delts/upper back. Generally do more rowing than benching for healthy shoulders preferably barbell rows

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Lol u won’t get rounded shoulders from benching given ur doing a good amount of rows to make up for ur rear delts/upper back. Generally do more rowing than benching for healthy shoulders preferably barbell rows
All I do is flat bench for 40 reps

All I do is flat bench for 40 reps
40 reps in one set with a light weight? Don’t do that man. Focus on progressive overload and try to gain strength on the lift over time. So like if u do 5x5 with 150lb do 155lb 5x5 next week etc

40 reps in one set with a light weight? Don’t do that man. Focus on progressive overload and try to gain strength on the lift over time. So like if u do 5x5 with 150lb do 155lb 5x5 next week etc
No I do 4 sets of 10 reps . So the total is 40 reps

if you want round cannonball shoulders work out all three heads of the deltoid front back and middle most people forget to train back shoulders

also work out all three parts of the triceps and chest for bigger arms and chest

also its probably since diet you just have more calories goin in

if you want round cannonball shoulders work out all three heads of the deltoid front back and middle most people forget to train back shoulders

also work out all three parts of the triceps and chest for bigger arms and chest

also its probably since diet you just have more calories goin in
I’m cuting there no way I’m eating more calories. However my diet is really clean so it might be improved insulin sensitivity helping me lose fat and build muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I’m cuting there no way I’m eating more calories. However my diet is really clean so it might be improved insulin sensitivity helping me lose fat and build muscle
hmm maybe that tbh whatever is happening consider it a blessing from zyzz

hmm maybe that tbh whatever is happening consider it a blessing from zyzz
My push strength has been going up but it’s not noticeable on my muscluature