Can somebody knowledgeable on deep bite/lower jaw height tell me what to do in dm?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am aware I became boring with my repetative questions but I am so fucking lost.

So, if somebody wishes to enlighten me on this subject please let me know and I will dm you.

I am aware I became boring with my repetative questions but I am so fucking lost.

So, if somebody wishes to enlighten me on this subject please let me know and I will dm you.
Bimax

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yea but how would downgrafting the maxilla go if one already has a long philtrum/midface?
That implies that you have a downswung maxilla not muh long-midface.

• +1
That implies that you have a downswung maxilla not muh long-midface.
Sure. What options do I have then? Because my mandible is certainly not downgrown (occlusal plane is almost flat) yet my maxilla is.

Sure. What options do I have then? Because my mandible is certainly not downgrown (occlusal plane is almost flat) yet my maxilla is.
Get cephalo, then assess the situation. Knowledgeable maxfac surgeons will know what to do. Whether you'll need ccw/cw movement and etc.

• +1
My biggest advice is to consult a professional and not ask incels in the internet. 99% of the jaw surgery advice I got here ended up being bs / not true after talking to professionals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52433, PrimoMaxxer and Lonenely sigma