Can somebody make a morph of Lorenzo Zurzolo eyebrows?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
View attachment 96230169-763D-4235-BE2F-CCF4CB9774EC.webp

As you can see anyone can Lorenzo max his appeal is 90% eyebrows.

Please make a morph of Lorenzo with sparse eyebrows

3F7F4998 778D 4514 801C 776D3AEDC30D

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, edodalic29, Deleted member 23154 and 1 other person
Fuck his eyebrows are so fucking mogger, I'm gonna eyebrowmaxx so hard

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy
Fuck his eyebrows are so fucking mogger, I'm gonna eyebrowmaxx so hard
I need to start applying minox foam and diluted peppermint oil twice a day again.

• Love it
Reactions: lelouch
I need to start applying minox foam and diluted peppermint oil twice a day again.
I'll do anything for mogger eyebrows, I don't know why but I'm obsessed with them. I have lowset brows with good shape but the ends are sort of sparse so I'm gonna fix that up. I'm planning on taking minox foam as well and whatever else helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The only Lorezno I know of is @the BULL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lelouch and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
0555995F FDC9 4A62 8C17 EA7BF04616A7
How can i get mogger length in the front??

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, lelouch and Deleted member 23154
  • Hmm...
no way to looksmax eyebrows.

no way to looksmax eyebrows.
I applied minox for almost 2 years and got insane results and I thought that it would be permanent so I stopped. Unfortunately, I am back to 0 again so I will be applying it forever it seems.

• Love it
I applied minox for almost 2 years and got insane results and I thought that it would be permanent so I stopped. Unfortunately, I am back to 0 again so I will be applying it forever it seems.
Are they really good results? Do sparse parts become a lot thicker?

does castor oil help grow eyebrows as well or is it a jew scam?

i applied for 2 years and got 0 results.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
zurzo eyebrows look good because of his pale skin and giga good coloring and lbrwon hair contrast with his dark eyebrows

that's why most arabs and ethnics with shit coloring look like shit even w super good eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
zurzo eyebrows look good because of his pale skin and giga good coloring and lbrwon hair contrast with his dark eyebrows

that's why most arabs and ethnics with shit coloring look like shit even w super good eyebrows
lifefuel as a lightskinned gook