Can somebody make sense of this?

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
If my wife were to have two cocks at the same time and one were mine, that'd make me insanely jealous and insecure.

But if these are just two guys and I'm watching and banging her later, then it doesn't.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Britishlooksmaxxer and Lev Peshkov
Are you quoting irl reddit cucks or are u making this up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4645, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Internalised cuck

Medication soy milk and Nintendo switch

C29AA1FB 435F 446F A88C 59958FDCAA77

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 4645

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Are you quoting irl reddit cucks or are u making this up?

Well my wife only fucks me and has no interest in other men, though I love the idea of her slutting it out, I feel it breaks our intimacy if she puts me in a competition with anybody, either me winning or losing doesn't matter, but I like the idea of her putting a show for me and really enjoying herself.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Lev Peshkov and Britishlooksmaxxer
Well my wife only fucks me and has no interest in other men, though I love the idea of her slutting it out, I feel it breaks our intimacy if she puts me in a competition with anybody, either me winning or losing doesn't matter, but I like the idea of her putting a show for me and really enjoying herself.
You are clearly being selfish here. Don't be a misogynist, let your wife ride the dick carousel. You must know as a spouse you have to believe and trust her. Women are queen who need to treated her like one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645