Can somebody please explain this?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Why is it when I go on dates I get that ick feeling? Like even the smallest thing a women does turns me off. If she smiles too loud for example my dick gets dry.

Whenever i’m on the date i just want to go home, go to the gym and rot in my room.

How do other people have long lasting relationships? Imagine living with your girl and you come in bathroom and you smell her shit. Just that idea turns me off and makes me feel disgusted.

Why am I like this and how can I fix this? Should I talk with a therapist? I just want to be like those other people who don’t get the icks and don’t think about those things.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Adelholzener, ChadL1te and 2 others
@Gaygymmaxx i need your help

Sounds like you are asexual like me. I had a lil crush on a chick but then I smelled her bad breath and it was joever, crush gone. Happened this year as well.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, ayusshhhh and moreroidsmoredates
Sounds like you are asexual like me. I had a lil crush on a chick but then I smelled her bad breath and it was joever, crush gone. Happened this year as well.
I think I need more sleep

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I don't think that it's a you problem tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I believed it was an normal thing

I thought we would get used to this with time
Wtf I am not asexual

• +1
Reactions: rape and moreroidsmoredates

Wtf I am not asexual
You are asexual like me. Normal men would not get turned off at all.

• Woah
Reactions: ayusshhhh
I relate

everything I see , I do is cringe for me

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and moreroidsmoredates
You are asexual like me. Normal men would not get turned off at all.
Don't

Comeon dude
Nobody finds a girl with bad breath attractive
That's disgusting

It's a normal thing

• +1
Don't

Comeon dude
That's disgusting

It's a normal thing
But losing your crush over it? That is asexuality.

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ayusshhhh
bro i thought no one else had this, dating seems like a ton of work anyways tbh, but if they talk loud its really annoying aswell

• Love it
bro i thought no one else had this, dating seems like a ton of work anyways tbh, but if they talk loud its really annoying aswell
We’re mentally in the same place. Glad i’m not the only one, but unfortunately you also have this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh and ChadL1te
Why is it when I go on dates I get that ick feeling? Like even the smallest thing a women does turns me off. If she smiles too loud for example my dick gets dry.

Whenever i’m on the date i just want to go home, go to the gym and rot in my room.

How do other people have long lasting relationships? Imagine living with your girl and you come in bathroom and you smell her shit. Just that idea turns me off and makes me feel disgusted.

Why am I like this and how can I fix this? Should I talk with a therapist? I just want to be like those other people who don’t get the icks and don’t think about those things.
Idk bro but if her voice crack, i just ran away

take some drugs to make you low inhib

• JFL
I am also sleep deprived. Awake for 21 hours. Cannot sleep for at least 9 more.
i’m coming up to 40 hours awake jfl. completely deprived of sleep

Wtf I am not asexual
Don't

Comeon dude
That's disgusting

It's a normal thing
But losing your crush over it? That is asexuality.
@Gengar is right i think tbh, either asexual or maybe some seriously low test. like i lose all desire for sex and libido when going on very low cals like sub 1500 but i still always have major crushes on girl. like the girl i currently have a crush on, even if i smelt bad breath or her shit or had very load voice or any of the things u mentioned above, i’m convinced i’d still have a crush on her guaranteed cos she is sooo fit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and ayusshhhh
i’m coming up to 40 hours awake jfl. completely deprived of sleep

@Gengar is right i think tbh, either asexual or maybe some seriously low test. like i lose all desire for sex and libido when going on very low cals like sub 1500 but i still always have major crushes on girl. like the girl i currently have a crush on, even if i smelt bad breath or her shit or had very load voice or any of the things u mentioned above, i’m convinced i’d still have a crush on her guaranteed cos she is sooo fit.
It's just a crushhh
I am not married to her
I believe if I get into a relationship with her this won't bother me much

Girls are nowhere near the same level as sexual as guys are hahahahaha.
You might be right 😔
I will never become a high test bull that cucks a lot of men
It's very sad

• +1
Reactions: Gengar