Can somebody please explain why ethnics are so retarded and disgusting?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Like no offense, but why are you so disgusting and subhuman? Wtf?

Why do you all want White girls too? If I was a White girl I would slit your throat and pepper spray you if you came near me with your ethnic funk.

Can all ethnics on the forum drop a reply and explain this phenomenon? Also please explain why us Whites are so superior? I’m genuinely so confused :feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, wishIwasSalludon, Zeta and 3 others
here is your answer
IMG 6180

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Like no offense, but why are you so disgusting and subhuman? Wtf?

Why do you all want White girls too? If I was a White girl I would slit your throat and pepper spray you if you came near me with your ethnic funk.

Can all ethnics on the forum drop a reply and explain this phenomenon? Also please explain why us Whites are so superior? I’m genuinely so confused :feelswat:
Keep coping cumskin white woman flock to me they are the easiest and most degenerate only for fucking I would never wife one

Screenshot 20240710 094901 Chrome
Screenshot 20240710 094741 Chrome
Screenshot 20240710 094737 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, cromagnon, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Why do you all want White girls too?
Idk why, white women literally fuck dogs and don’t even look better than other races but shitskins worship them like goddesses

Niggers hate native Europeans, so they will act more bestial around them, more than when they are with their own people

Keep coping cumskin white woman flock to me they are the easiest and most degenerate only for fucking I would never wife one
- nigger with no achievements

Why do you all want White girls too?
Whites are not my type. Today I sat across three white families and all the women aged terribly. The yound adults looked decent but I wouldn't. Asian girls are more cutesy :p

The guys were actually all skull moggers though, tall and huge mogger skull it was crazy.