can somebody rate me in pms

Attachments

• 20240929_164712_mfnr.jpg
    20240929_164712_mfnr.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
5'9, keep in mind im using the front camera and using A10s so the pic quality is trash
Mid tier NORMIE imo thing is I can't reccomend you anything unless your willing to hardmax

U look good man, you still have some maturing left, you can always go for hardmaxxing in the future if you want to reach new levels

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
You look like you have never hit puberty yet. If your bones don’t change much after 18 u may need to hardmaaxx
damn okay, is there any softmax to improve bone density?

damn okay, is there any softmax to improve bone density?
It’s bone mass that you want not density and most likely your still in puberty it can probably grow from 17-20. There is Bonesmashing but I don’t recommend because it damages and ages your skin. Outside of hardmaxxing you can really only maximize your puberty by maximizing testosterone. Chewing on tough food / gum + thumbpulling seems to help with bones in some people

• +1
alright thank you man❤️
Like somebody said you can blast hgh but if you’re not in puberty it will do more damage than good. You probably got 1-2 years left of puberty so maximize it while you can

• +1
It’s bone mass that you want not density and most likely your still in puberty it can probably grow from 17-20. There is Bonesmashing but I don’t recommend because it damages and ages your skin. Outside of hardmaxxing you can really only maximize your puberty by maximizing testosterone. Chewing on tough food / gum + thumbpulling seems to help with bones in some people
okay thank you i will use your advice man

Like somebody said you can blast hgh but if you’re not in puberty it will do more damage than good. You probably got 1-2 years left of puberty so maximize it while you can
okay man thank you ❤️