Can somebody with good knowledge about eyes

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
can you tell me the difference between epicanthic fold and hunter eyes?

How can we distinguish between the two?

Can you also give an example of good PFL?.

Many thanks.

My god my lord and savior salludon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9048
where are the fucking graycels

Dn rd came to shitpost I have superior curry hunter eyes everyone in this thread kys

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 5818
good pfl is anything 30 mm or higher measured using a ruler
most asians have epicanthic folds the result of hooding by monolids, and arguably the worst eye shape.
hooding can be from fat like chico and beckford or low set supras like O'pry and barrett

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
good pfl is anything 30 mm or higher measured using a ruler
most asians have epicanthic folds the result of hooding by monolids, and arguably the worst eye shape.
hooding can be from fat like chico and beckford or low set supras like O'pry and barrett

Eyelashes are a great to fraud PFL. Without outer lash my PFL is 33mm, with lashes my PFL looks 35.5mm. I have average length lashes as well... still trying to grow them pending my potential allergy to castor oil.

Eyelashes are a great to fraud PFL. Without outer lash my PFL is 33mm, with lashes my PFL looks 35.5mm. I have average length lashes as well... still trying to grow them pending my potential allergy to castor oil.
i don't like thick lashes that much, I have very dark and thick lashes, but i want the whites of the scleral to show more. My pfl is 34mm