Can someone ask Pagnoni how long will he work before retiring?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I don't have facebook and would like to know

Solution
khvirgin
Thanks man, that would mean a lot to me.

There were rumors that the guy would retire circulating around 4 months ago yet they have been debunked by him and by the fact many people went to him even after he supposedly retired.

But as I am only 18 and plan to surgerymaxx at around 23-24, I want to know if I should count on him, as he is a European gold standard.
He just told me hes not retiring and he also asked me to tell him who is spreading these rumours because he keep hearing them and he never told anyone he plan to retire
why would he respond on facebook?
he hasnt posted shit in 3 years

He uses only facebook and an email as far as I am aware.

A number of people here had surgeries with him in recent times, I suppose at least some got in touch with him through facebook.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
I also thought it would be retarded to ask him such a goofy question on his business email

He uses only facebook and an email as far as I am aware.

A number of people here had surgeries with him in recent times, I suppose at least some got in touch with him through facebook.
I'm gonna ask him that on facebook in italian and see if he replies

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I'm gonna ask him that on facebook in italian and see if he replies

There were rumors that the guy would retire circulating around 4 months ago yet they have been debunked by him and by the fact many people went to him even after he supposedly retired.

But as I am only 18 and plan to surgerymaxx at around 23-24, I want to know if I should count on him, as he is a European gold standard.

He just told me hes not retiring and he also asked me to tell him who is spreading these rumours because he keep hearing them and he never told anyone he plan to retire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jon_chase89, Deleted member 16501, malicieusss and 1 other person
Solution
Alright, thanks a lot, def a lifefuel

• +1
Alright, thanks a lot, def a lifefuel
He kept asking me who told me that
so i didnt want to name this forum and said "oh i posted on your instagram page and someone told me he got surgery with you and that you would retire" and he asked me "can you give me his instagram username?" :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: malicieusss, Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 24444
He kept asking me who told me that
so i didnt want to name this forum and said "oh i posted on your instagram page and someone told me he got surgery with you and that you would retire" and he asked me "can you give me his instagram username?" :lul:
You know you fucked up when pags wants to doxx you

• +1
Incels wanting to gatekeep their ascension with Pagnoni for themselves, trying to gain an edge over other incels.

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89, VenatorLuparius, khvirgin and 1 other person