can someone be htn/htb in terms of bones but have no appeal

S

steroids

hgh for life
title, this girl i know is very good jn terms of bones but has like no friends or anything. in terms of bones i think shes htb but i thought any htb would have instant simps n shit.

Solution
syract2
yea im in hs shes always had relatively small circle

her only failos in recessed chin by a few mm and short face
apart from that, good strong zygos and good maxilla growth.
Then that explains it. I'm seen with my friends who have high status so everyone around them wants to hang out with me because they think I associate this trait as well, be careful who you hang out with in highschool as it will latch onto you
title, this girl i know is very good jn terms of bones but has like no friends or anything. in terms of bones i think shes htb but i thought any htb would have instant simps n shit.
HTN bones are these.
Htn 1

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
if ur in highschool status is everything for girls too, i see the hottest girls but if theyre lonely no one wants to go near her

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
if ur in highschool status is everything for girls too, i see the hottest girls but if theyre lonely no one wants to go near her

good eyes too, hazel with no uee and no sceleral show
her eyes are a good shape n she has pct of 3-4 degrees

Then that explains it. I'm seen with my friends who have high status so everyone around them wants to hang out with me because they think I associate this trait as well, be careful who you hang out with in highschool as it will latch onto you

• +1
Reactions: anabolic
Solution
okay,
makes sense cause dude her structure is insane she js got low appeal cus shes emo
yea she got htb bones then. im low mtn do i go for it?

I mean good for me I guess because if I get a foid on this tier I legit will die of happiness

Your standards are too high dalit
Not high. Just because the average foid is a 2 PSL recessed troglodyte, doesn't mean that being a subhuman is "average". 4 PSL is a normal face with no flaws. It simply doesn't have any excelling features.

• JFL
Not high. Just because the average foid is a 2 PSL recessed troglodyte, doesn't mean that being a subhuman is "average". 4 PSL is a normal face with no flaws. It simply doesn't have any excelling features.
yeah hypergamy a bitch tho

How the fuck can something be average but at the same time not be average???

Mirin mental gymnastics bro

I’ve been rated as having htn bones but in reality I’m a ltn Dravidian

How the fuck can something be average but at the same time not be average???

Mirin mental gymnastics bro
Basically 4 PSL equals to an average face with no flaws just like MTN/MTB rating does. It is as simple as that.

• JFL
1/5 guys dont have this appeal

this is chadlite appeal tbh
We are talking about pure PSL here (appeal is another pajeet cope used to gaslight).

• JFL
We are talking about pure PSL here (appeal is another pajeet cope used to gaslight).
bones is different from appeal because soft tissues such as lips exist, also some of the bones that psl is obsessed with arent the ones that women actually like

but yes bones and appeal usually correlate

• +1
also some of the bones that psl is obsessed with arent the ones that women actually like

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing