Can someone benchmark Salludons height against everyday objects to confirm his height?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Unlike most people I don't doubt his facial ascension via natural means. However I do doubt how he could also be 6'1 and in Pakistan. Average over there is 5'7. On any normal height distribution chart that means he's basically top 2%.
Screenshot 20240619 131934 1

That's too hard to believe... I think he's actually 5'10.

Screenshot 20240613 204316

Screenshot 20240619 132258

He barely mogs that car. How tall is a random estate car?Also that femlet (probably 5'0) He's about 9-10 inches taller. So 5'10. Any other pics of him?

I saw one where he got was stood next to a statue and barely mogged it. Some pakicel should find the same object and go stand next to it to confirm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ascension, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
He still a low HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, bloomercel, ascension and 2 others
5'10 = 6 foot is shoes bhai

tale as old as time

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
He's wearing lifts in those pics too. In reality he's probably 5'6 barefoot.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, wsada, mayo mogger and 1 other person
He is 6 foot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tbh aff, wsada and SecularIslamist
Unlike most people I don't doubt his facial ascension via natural means. However I do doubt how he could also be 6'1 and in Pakistan. Average over there is 5'7. On any normal height distribution chart that means he's basically top 2%.
View attachment 2989154

View attachment 2989155
View attachment 2989157

He barely mogs that car. How tall is a random estate car?Also that femlet (probably 5'0) He's about 9-10 inches taller. So 5'10. Any other pics of him?

I saw one where he got was stood next to a statue and barely mogged it. Some pakicel should find the same object and go stand next to it to confirm.
I don't like him. He's blatantly ignored me when I came out of the woodwork and stole the fire from the title of one of his threads.

Couple years back he made a thread about his wife getting pregnant and how he was probably the first user on this site to have a kid. My wife was like three or four months from giving birth at the time. I replied congratulating him and telling him that I'm gonna have a kid too. Fucker didn't reply at all. Too cool for me I guess.

One eyed king of the blind men thinks he's some kind of superstar for real. Talked about hiding the fact that he mews from his wife and stops real quick whenever she comes into the room. Can't stand that type of dude.

You hear that @Salludon? You fucking dweeb.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2989154

View attachment 2989155
View attachment 2989157

Most retarded thread u ever made lol he’s literally leaning back on the car and slouching + 6 1 isn’t as uncommon as u think @Michael Myers manlet cope thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mayo mogger
Most retarded thread u ever made lol he’s literally leaning back on the car and slouching + 6 1 isn’t as uncommon as u think @Michael Myers manlet cope thread
No it's not. It's well known 5'10 guys larp as 6'0, never mind 6'1.

6'1 paki in UK is probably top 5% so in Pakistan must be top 2% given his face that's too much of a fluke. At least @colton myers admits he's a manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
No it's not. It's well known 5'10 guys larp as 6'0, never mind 6'1.

6'1 paki in UK is probably top 5% so in Pakistan must be top 2% given his face that's too much of a fluke. At least @colton myers admits he's a manlet.
nigga average height is almost 5'10+ in well off areas of pak and north india

nigga average height is almost 5'10+ in well off areas of pak and north india
This is retarded cope.

Check average height of 19 yr olds from 2019 study. It's 5'6 :lul:

And don't tell me well off and rich areas. That's the same for literally EVERY country. Even if they are, they'll be around an inch or two taller lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
This is retarded cope.

Check average height of 19 yr olds from 2019 study. It's 5'6 :lul:

And don't tell me well off and rich areas. That's the same for literally EVERY country. Even if they are, they'll be around an inch or two taller lmao.
nigga i live in these areas unlike you lmfao , im 172 cm rn and almost 2-3 inches shorter than the avg 16 year old here although a lot of 22+ year olds are my height or shorter

nigga i live in these areas unlike you lmfao , im 172 cm rn and almost 2-3 inches shorter than the avg 16 year old here although a lot of 22+ year olds are my height or shorter
Then either you're not 172 or you have bad perception of height. If you're saying they're 2-3 inches taller, you're literally saying they are as tall as white people. White zoomers in the UK are like 5'11 on average.

I'd say hes 5'9-10, he's a short guy. The car in the pic is around 160cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back