Can someone blackpill me on eyebrow lowering?

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
There is like nothing on this site for it, and since most surgery maxxers are foids there's only 2 threads about it on realself

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
there is stuff on realself about it maybe

there is stuff on realself about maybe
Nothing much. It's mostly surgeons saying "it's possible" rather than showing results
It's probably just some niche procedure compared to something like genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Cant even imagine how worse it looks on men
2831307 i19lopca31131

• JFL
Reactions: Inhale and Deprived
she looks like a devil too.
Reminded me that every single women talking about sex positivity is a massive whore
She tried to play victim then started insulting asian men just lol

Reminded me that every single women talking about sex positivity is a massive whore
She tried to play victim then started insulting asian men just lol
i hate every woman

it's very uncommon , male aesthetics industry is still underdevelopped and bluepilled

if you want a very slight lowering , you can try pulling the skin of your forehead down putting vertical pressure on the eyebrows , IMO it can work if you do it for months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deprived
you can't do anything to lower them permanently, except growing hair bellow them and the shaving from the upper part. There is a single surgeon on realself that claims it's possible to do a reversed brow lift: https://www.drjeffreyepstein.com/solutions/
This is a procedure I have actually done before- a reverse browlift. Essentially the concept is to free up the brows, usually through the endoscopic approach, and secure the brows at a more inferior position with the endotine screws. The result is a lower brow by as much as 1.5 cms
so it must be possible in theory. Yarmechuk has published a paper in which he introduces a method of lowering the eyebrows but only in patients that had them raised already through a coronal approach, so to lower them to the original position.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Most of it is temporary

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived