Can someone calculate my future height potential?

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account
I hit puberty at 13.5 years old.

Voice started to deepen at 14-15

Start of 9th grade: 5'3"
Start 10th grade: 5'5.75"
Start of 11th grade: 5'8.4"
currently: 5'9.25"

Ulna length: 11.4 inches = 28.956cm
Wingspan: 6'1"
First armpit hair at 14.8 years old.

What will be my height?

Current age: 16.5 y/o.

Last edited:
WE DONT FUCKUNG KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT RAAAAAAAAH

@Growth Plate

I hit puberty at 13.5 years old.

Voice started to deepen at 14-15

Start of 9th grade: 5'3"
Start 10th grade: 5'5.75"
Start of 11th grade: 5'8.4"
currently: 5'9.25"

Ulna length: 11.4 inches = 28.956cm
Wingspan: 6'1"

What will be my height?

Current age: 16.5 y/o.
Try measuring your height by stretching your arms against a door with one arm at the bottom and the other going up. Might be accurate but want to see what you'll get.

Another test is to push both ur index and thumb together and to do it as hard as possible, next bend ur middle finger back whilst pushing the aforementioned fingers. If you feel pain in the wrists ur growing, if pain exists on the back of middle finger or hand you stopped.
This one is the least iffy but i want to know your results

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Try measuring your height by stretching your arms against a door with one arm at the bottom and the other going up. Might be accurate but want to see what you'll get.

Another test is to push both ur index and thumb together and to do it as hard as possible, next bend ur middle finger back whilst pushing the aforementioned fingers. If you feel pain in the wrists ur growing, if pain exists on the back of middle finger or hand you stopped.
This one is the least iffy but i want to know your results
I just felt soreness at the top of my wrist and forearms. I can't really see why this is a good indicator.

5’11 around there nigga

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
I just felt soreness at the top of my wrist and forearms. I can't really see why this is a good indicator.
I mean i saw some chink girl post it on yt and thought it was interesting to see if it may or may not be true. The one i mentioned in the beginning seems likely accurate imo. Tried to see if doing it on my tip toes would give me tip toes height to debunk the test but it still showed the height from normallt standing.

I mean i saw some chink girl post it on yt and thought it was interesting to see if it may or may not be true. The one i mentioned in the beginning seems likely accurate imo. Tried to see if doing it on my tip toes would give me tip toes height to debunk the test but it still showed the height from normallt standing.
its still the same

Probably 5'11 ~ 6'0 my guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
As tall as the sky my friend, as tall as the sky

• +1
Reactions: ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ
5’10-5’11ish

You could make it up to 6 ft if you‘re a late-bloomer and keep grow until 18, but don’t be too hopeful