CAN SOMEONE DOX Or HACK THIS CHANNEL?

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

YeAh he is posting about maxillary and bones and shit

And now he is saying how attractive people are treated better

he makes MONEY OUT OF US if you deny it than you are retarded he been lurking on forums specially looksmax and lookism.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Unbound, Schönling, SmileyZZZ and 8 others
@slime

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vitruvian and Kingkellz
Based Jew channel

fuck that guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Unbound, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Aesthetic and 4 others
It needs to be stopped man

This guy is making money out of us he is genius because most of the mods here wouldn’t give a flying shit

He gets a lot of views what a faggot
Yeah hes making out money out of it but he brings up stuides that ive never saw before so i think its a good channel imo

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Yeah hes making out money out of it but he brings up stuides that ive never saw before so i think its a good channel imo
No it’s not a good channel lol

Once the blackpill spreads and everyone looksmax hard you cant exit the house because by that time everyone will MOG you and women wouldn’t give you a chance because everyone is looking perfect

You see what I mean? I’m speaking 10 years from now

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Pietrosiek
Companies like lumin skin are turning men black pilled

“School of Instagram”
With that same pretentious ass British accent as the “School of Life”

🤢🤢🤢

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Kingkellz
The faggot uploaded again and has analysed Sean O'Pry.
Hope he gets fucking corona

• +1
Reactions: Unbound and PubertyMaxxer
The faggot uploaded again and has analysed Sean O'Pry.
Hope he gets fucking corona
Same I really do I don’t wish death to anyone

But this guy, I hope he get a hit by a bus and get breast cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and FutureCurryChad
Yes bro let me just get the hacking program on my computer up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
i showed proof in another thread of him using threads and pictures from here for his videos, what a piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
i showed proof in another thread of him using threads and pictures from here for his videos, what a piece of shit
Ask MODS tell them bring the proof

Did you screenshot the conversation????? PM it to me and I will PM the MODS

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

YeAh he is posting about maxillary and bones and shit

And now he is saying how attractive people are treated better

he makes MONEY OUT OF US if you deny it than you are retarded he been lurking on forums specially looksmax and lookism.

He's pretty lucky to get recommended a lot by youtube tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
That won't do anything to his channel and his bluepilled followers
He is slowly being out info

His first videos is about editing and stuff NOW it’s about maxillary and cheekbones and how face effects people treating you

His videos are getting blackpilled day by day

He must be stopped

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Alexanderr and Pietrosiek
i reported this video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
This dude is without a doubt someone from the PSL community or lurked around PSL forums and decided to make money off his knowledge about facial attractiveness. Fuck this dude tbh
Don’t spread the blackpill ffs, I hope he dies in a car crash

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 534 and turkproducer
Indeed
This is most definitely a job for the secret society

@slime
Secret society gang gang we da biness

Slime will have his channel down in no time
He will first warn him. If he doesn't obey that guy will have his mouth shut, Greek style!!

Fear not slime to the rescue
He is slowly being out info

His first videos is about editing and stuff NOW it’s about maxillary and cheekbones and how face effects people treating you

His videos are getting blackpilled day by day

He must be stopped
I 100% agree with you bro
I'm just saying the mods can't really do anything to his YouTube channel

If anyone can it's slime.

All we can do is report his vids for hate speech and leave dislikes

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
what people here fail to understand is that if all PSL sites went private, these youtube videos would have almost no men who are ACTUALLY debating and talking ahout the current dating scene back bf their points up.

yeah the infos out there, in a weird format that normies aren’t going to listen to that much. It’s on a youtube video, but it still does not reveal the extent of the effect looks have on every aspect of your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
This dude is without a doubt someone from the PSL community or lurked around PSL forums and decided to make money off his knowledge about facial attractiveness. Fuck this dude tbh
Don’t spread the blackpill ffs, I hope he dies in a car crash
His first videos are about Instagram editing and stuff and it was fun ngl

But after few months he went full blackpilled and talking about bones and maxilla and nose and harmony

And his recent video is talking now being good looking effect people treating you JFL

This guy is getting too far and his views are increasing

I will keep posting about him until his channel is down I don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Alexanderr
I don't know if it will work or not but let's try this to report the channel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 534 and 1 other person
what people here fail to understand is that if all PSL sites went private, these youtube videos would have almost no men who are ACTUALLY debating and talking ahout the current dating scene back bf their points up.

yeah the infos out there, in a weird format that normies aren’t going to listen to that much. It’s on a youtube video, but it still does not reveal the extent of the effect looks have on every aspect of your life
Read his title bro

HIS VIDEO LITERALLY say how jaw effects people treating you and a lot of guys are agreeing with him soon they will know all surgeries and his views increase day by day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Kingkellz and turkproducer
wtf is that ahahahah
Don't you know that is slimes signature move?
If you don't shut your mouth he will shut it for you Greek style!

That YouTuber better watch out
Me and slime are on his ass

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 534 and 1 other person
Don't you know that is slimes signature move?
If you don't shut your mouth he will shut it for you Greek style!

That YouTuber better watch out
Me and slime are on his ass
I like this
very High T

• +1
Read his title bro

HIS VIDEO LITERALLY say how jaw effects people treating you and a lot of guys are agreeing with him soon they will know all surgeries and his views increase day by day
i’m still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to why the mods don’t make this site private

they say normies won’t bother to looksmax this and that, but what they don’t understand is that yes normies are still fat despite the popularity of gymcelling, but that’s only because men were blind to female nature

now with the redpill and all this MGTOW movements coming about, men are wisening up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Kingkellz, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
i’m still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to why the mods don’t make this site private

they say normies won’t bother to looksmax this and that, but what they don’t understand is that yes normies are still fat despite the popularity of gymcelling, but that’s only because men were blind to female nature

now with the redpill and all this MGTOW movements coming about, men are wisening up
Blackpill is an ideology I got blackpilled 3 years ago and I was completely bluepill cunt

After looksmaxing and I realized that looks is so god damn important it’s literally everything lol

Bro ask the mods this is my 3rd or 4th threads about this guy

I got tired because no one is listen while this asshole is making money out of us

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and turkproducer
Blackpill is an ideology I got blackpilled 3 years ago and I was completely bluepill cunt

After looksmaxing and I realized that looks is so god damn important it’s literally everything lol

Bro ask the mods this is my 3rd or 4th threads about this guy

I got tired because no one is listen while this asshole is making money out of us
they don’t listen to me either, i made group chats and PMedd them.

they make money off this site so i guess the only way would be to boycott this site but no one is going to do that lol

Nope. Just a couple of commments under his video about how attractive people are generally treated better. People are waking up due to his vids.
522B8A6E 7135 46F3 8F14 36FC02076B2B
39A76C36 0346 4A63 A24E F145874DC1C8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 534 and 1 other person

Good I will use it
they don’t listen to me either, i made group chats and PMedd them.

they make money off this site so i guess the only way would be to boycott this site but no one is going to do that lol
Or hack his pathetic channel and ruin his fucking career but we need someone high IQ to DOX him

Mods on this site are Jews they wouldn’t care
Nope. Just a couple of commments under his video about how attractive people are generally treated better. People are waking up due to his vids.
View attachment 311714View attachment 311715
Those are nothing I saw ALOT of comments like this in his previous video it DRIVES ME INSANE and NO ONE HERE CARE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and turkproducer

Reported.

It's unsettling tbh to see normies taking advantage of this knowledge

I don't really believe that it will go mainstream any time soon but I hate the fact that just one unworthy normie will get surgery because of this. I have struggled my entire life with my looks and I don't want to see normies reaping the benefits of surgery.

If you have found your way here from /r/braincels, r9k, .co or MGTOW then you are worthy of this information in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4570
I just hope hes a suicidal truecel with a crap life
im the only subhuman on earth who deserves this info

Last edited:
Good I will use it

Or hack his pathetic channel and ruin his fucking career but we need someone high IQ to DOX him

Mods on this site are Jews they wouldn’t care

Those are nothing I saw ALOT of comments like this in his previous video it DRIVES ME INSANE and NO ONE HERE CARE
Bro I'm 100% with you
The sad thing is the same ppl who complain about this shit are the same ones who are too lazy to hit dislike or report...... basically they won't do jackshit BUT complain

They're in the same boat as the ppl saying they need lefort 1 and 2 plus rhino all the while eating a family size Dorito bag in their moms basement JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 534 and 1 other person
I just hope hes a suicidal truecel with a crap life
im the only subhuman on earth who deserves this info
4C344B62 7CB8 48F6 8C27 1844B9D816B2

Look at the money he makes
Bro I'm 100% with you
The sad thing is the same ppl who complain about this shit are the same ones who are too lazy to hit dislike or report...... basically they won't do jackshit BUT complain

They're in the same boat as the ppl saying they need lefort 1 and 2 plus rhino all the while eating a family size Dorito bag in their moms basement JFL
Yeah agree with you

I will make post about him every time he upload so hopefully make this site private

I heard he admitted he used this site for his video

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 4570
View attachment 311724
Look at the money he makes

Yeah agree with you

I will make post about him every time he upload so hopefully make this site private

I heard he admitted he used this site for his video
I think the tribe, Senate, and secret society need to join forces to stop that clown

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 534
  • +1
Why none of you did that before him, you could do all surgeries you want

s

Attachments

• 1584447532532.png
    1584447532532.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
I dont care tbh
If you don’t care no need to write down

BUT when a lot of normies looksmax hard because he is influencing a lot of people

Don’t come here and complain and say “I got mogged by everyone I will never exit my house”

You won’t feel the effects now but 3 years later when a lot of normies looksmax hard you would be more depressed than today

• +1
Reactions: Almu and Alexanderr
If you don’t care no need to write down

BUT when a lot of normies looksmax hard because he is influencing a lot of people

Don’t come here and complain and say “I got mogged by everyone I will never exit my house”

You won’t feel the effects now but 3 years later when a lot of normies looksmax hard you would be more depressed than today
They dont have the same potential I have. No competition for me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ait i confess, this is my channel lol

• +1
  • +1