Can someone elab on all the Swedish memes?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
3F81EA10 D936 4C2E AF20 FCA71AE6A5EE

37f

I have Swedish people in my family and I've been there enough times to know how retarded and low iq everyone there is. But I thought I was the only one who knew this? Literally since I was a kid I've hated Sweden and Swedish people and called them simpletons but how come everyone else has caught on?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
Its over for swedistan

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, BigBiceps, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Gaia262, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
What country are you from

mogs the US to oblivion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Hero of the Imperium, Krezo and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Eduardo DOV, Arkantos and 1 other person
it really is even more after you search swedish rap on youtube and you see only syrians and somalians
Does swedish girl like the ethnics?

Sweden is great if you stick to high class and rich swedes, i did an semester abroad in stockholm and had a great time and didn't meet many thug immigrants. Ethnics who were in that circle of friends studied medicine before or came from a wealthy family to begin with, nothing like how it is being portrait here tbh

scum is scum, regardless of their nationality, and sadly a few rotten apples seem to ruin the image we have of immigration as a whole

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bluepill, Magnesium and Arkantos
Sweden is great if you stick to high class and rich swedes, i did an semester abroad in stockholm and had a great time and didn't meet many thug immigrants. Ethnics who were in that circle of friends studied medicine before or came from a wealthy family to begin with, nothing like how it is being portrait here tbh

scum is scum, regardless of their nationality, and sadly a few rotten apples seem to ruin the image we have of immigration as a whole
Cope, the increases in rapes and grenade attacks :lul: are there

idk

thats the song I was thinking about when I said you will see only syrians and somalians
Holy shit wtf is that video lol, cant believe that is sweden HAHAH

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 4464

a "few"

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
View attachment 698809
View attachment 698814

I have Swedish people in my family and I've been there enough times to know how retarded and low iq everyone there is. But I thought I was the only one who knew this? Literally since I was a kid I've hated Sweden and Swedish people and called them simpletons but how come everyone else has caught on?
Because of the massive immigration. Everyone laughs at how cucked they are.

Ethnics ruined the country

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: Stare
View attachment 698809
View attachment 698814

Result of the 2015 migrant crisis, Sweden and Germany and other countries got cucked hard