Can someone explain instagram and tiktok to me?

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
So I have never been active on social media. No facebook instagram tiktok nothing really.

My current understanding of instagram is:

People take pictures of things and other people can follow you if they like your pictures. There also a group chat and something called a streak were you send pictures back and forth.

My current understanding of tiktok is:

You post videos of yourself doing weird and strange things and people will follow you. (Bonus points if you are either 2/10 or 7/10+)

Also what is the benefit of doing all of this? Do people get a dopamine spike when someone else likes there picture/wierd video?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
hot bitches

hot bitches
Yeah but why though? You could easily go and find a picture of a way hotter girl with google. So why would you need to download some weird app?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
grimba ur a losa

• So Sad
Reactions: Spîke
Instagram is basically an indicator of social status, and serves to inflate your ego, which is why most users are extremely sexual women, and who use editions.
Tiktokthe majority of users are young, it is basically a herd effect, young idiots are easy to manipulate, they end up finding those videos cool, and because of the augmentation of tiktok, they hope to become famous.

• +1
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 12165, CANI and 5 others
Jews basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6723
made me laugh bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6380
non NT trait

So I have never been active on social media. No facebook instagram tiktok nothing really.

People take pictures of things and other people can follow you if they like your pictures. There also a group chat and something called a streak were you send pictures back and forth.

You post videos of yourself doing weird and strange things and people will follow you. (Bonus points if you are either 2/10 or 7/10+)

Also what is the benefit of doing all of this? Do people get a dopamine spike when someone else likes there picture/wierd video?
Streaks are a snapchat thing, if done once daily, a streak day count will appear next to the user you do it with. There are subreddits where you can find snapchat friends online to talk to

either you're funny or you look good

that streak shit is snapchat. Instagram is more pictures and followers & sliding in DMs jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413