Can someone explain the point of this forum?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I come here every now and then to check up on any news on novel surgical procedures to actually help ugly people. But what I mostly notice is already good looking people, and maybe the ones with a decent base, making all these threads about these surgically unattainable traits that the so-called "chads" possess, and if you haven't been born with these, "it's fucking over buddy boyo frfr ngl ngl ngl tbh tbh". "You don't have "insert number here" pfl length? Kill yourself cuz u will never be chad." "Your eyelashes are spaced a few micrometers too far from one another? Time to jump off a bridge buddy!" Like honestly, what's the fucking point of those threads? This forum is supposed to be helping people looksmax, help people improve on their flaws, and on shit they can change. Instead of looking into novel ways on how to fix a bad base, aka a bad starting point, you circlejerk some magical numbers around, and whoever doesn't meet those requirements, is a genetical bottom of the barrel excrement. I know people here are autistic in high numbers, but come on lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Heguldus, .👽. and 24 others
Tldr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Kilimanjaro, terrorblade and 4 others
No.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Except me, I always give constructive advice

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lolcel, Lawton88 and 1 other person
look where you are and have a think why it would attract this

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Normies trying to ascend to model level heights.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, never_lucky, LebenistneHure and 1 other person
Most users on this site are self hating homos or bi that look at male models but dont wanna feel guilty because they are gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SOS-Sonic, .👽. and 5 others
you have been on this site since 2019... how tf do you not know

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I come here every now and then to check up on any news on novel surgical procedures to actually help ugly people. But what I mostly notice is already good looking people, and maybe the ones with a decent base, making all these threads about these surgically unattainable traits that the so-called "chads" possess, and if you haven't been born with these, "it's fucking over buddy boyo frfr ngl ngl ngl tbh tbh". "You don't have "insert number here" pfl length? Kill yourself cuz u will never be chad." "Your eyelashes are spaced a few micrometers too far from one another? Time to jump off a bridge buddy!" Like honestly, what's the fucking point of those threads? This forum is supposed to be helping people looksmax, help people improve on their flaws, and on shit they can change. Instead of looking into novel ways on how to fix a bad base, aka a bad starting point, you circlejerk some magical numbers around, and whoever doesn't meet those requirements, is a genetical bottom of the barrel excrement. I know people here are autistic in high numbers, but come on lmao.
Your profile picture is a good example of how you can still be attractive with flaws (young Jared Leto if I'm correct).

Jared Leto has a bad eye height to width ratio (1 to 2 instead of ideal 1 to 3) but he still was obviously good looking and successful with girls.

Tbh you can absord all of the useful threads here in about a week of casual browsing. Most posts are people showing off their bones or shitposts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, terrorblade, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I try to give real advice. Don't know the surgery stuff good like some people but think I am pretty accurate rating people and giving softmaxxing advice to people. This place is also a good way to see incels view on things. I think they are right on most of the things they claim with the blackpill as its hell on a sub 5/10 with females and the crazy looks hypergamy now. Heck its getting really bad for the actual 5/10s now.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Deleted member 14478

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 1453
Reason why i still use this site is it gives fast answers if i have a question, but i agree for people that want to legit looksmax, and start below average just got laughed at meanwhile alot of people are friendly to me out of no reason i appriciate it ,but be also nice to the members that need this site the most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and sandcelmuttcel
Most users on this site are self hating homos or bi that look at male models but dont wanna feel guilty because they are gay
Honestly that's the feeling I've been getting from this site's userbase. Like yeah, there are models and they look good, but for a bunch of us it's got no use whatsoever. It aint gonna help nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you have been on this site since 2019... how tf do you not know
Well like the name says: "looksmax.org. Exactly my point, to improve oneself, not circlejerk images of model men.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Speak for urself. Faggot.

It's where autistic virgins go to die

Best post i've seen in the last couple of weeks tbh.
This site, for the most part, is nothing more than a toxic circlejerk;
99% of the stuff posted here is complete broscience and should be taken with a grain of salt,
there are only a handful of users that are somewhat credible and can actually back up the claims they make.
Also all the "autistic" people here are just edgy teenagers who have no idea what living with autism is actually like

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and never_lucky
Normies trying to ascend to model level heights.
This.

And the incels to be friends among each other online.
And the get a taste, of what the Chad lifestyle is.

People who want legit solutions should head to the "best of the best" section

Agree but there is a good thread once in a while
Its worth digging through the shitposts lol

• +1
Reactions: InexorableMed
Yeah, people here are very autistic. That's why I will never share doctors and other useful info because of this.

for 99% of users its just entertainment

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Its a male Space for advice and shit brah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back