Kraken
IMG 2125

i might know

@BrahminBoss

@heightmaxxing

Dnr iPhonecel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
@leonidisgui Barrett is not creep looking ooosiite and Chico opry are creepier looking than him because less projected maxilla right
@LeonidasGui

Lower maxilla goes frint

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and LeonidasGui
Owning android is literally incel trait I heard while phone is the opposite because it is more nt wtf?
Samsung mogs iphone to the shadow realm and back son lol

@i_love_roosters we need to educate this nigga

S24 Ultra FOGS the latest iPhone in ALL departments. You're just a sheep following the herd

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i can answer

S24 Ultra FOGS the latest iPhone in ALL departments. You're just a sheep following the herd
I'm on z fold 5 :feelsyay:

Nothing can beat that

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel

But owning an android phone is still an incel trait idiot because it’s non nt

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and skkrrrtcantdo

Lol why is it always the android kids who says ”Muh android has it first” u just look like a complete retard its a incel trait to have android

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, halloweed and Pei
But owning an android phone is still an incel trait idiot because it’s non nt
Nigga do you care about yourself or the opinion of others more?

S24 Ultra also looks very premium

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
U agree Chico and opry look creepy compared Barrett because less projected maxilla @LeonidasGui

Lol why is it always the android kids who says ”Muh android has it first” u just look like a complete retard its a incel trait to have android
All the rich people in the world (like 80% of them) own an android

Muhh incel trait

Yeah Barrett has iPhone right

Owning android make look creep non by weird tbh

You're the retard who said it's an incel trait???
U gave irrelevant info on people who are rich which nobody cares about in girls eyes 99% think its shit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
couldve given answer by now tbh lol

Lower third maxila is upper lip and bottom nose and if u imagine it projected as a pretty boy lips and nose are super important

Your lower maxilla the area that gives you projected pouty lips
Do you think women tend to have to lore projected than men on average because it’s meant to help suck dick better invite people to imagine you sucking their dick forward laidllan

Do you think women tend to have to lore projected than men on average because it’s meant to help suck dick better invite people to imagine you sucking their dick forward laidllan
I don’t know cause sucking dicj isn’t part of bulgy

Ew you gay

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
I get Nokia 360 while doing ticaretmaxx and kekomaxx

I don’t know cause sucking dicj isn’t part of bulgy
Wdym someone said it’s femenine dimorphic trait to have more projected dental arch