Can someone explain to me something

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I notice in male "friendships" that some of those dudes are rude to their friends, or become competetive in non healthy ways, or idk. Bad jokes in public about real appearance issues and yada yada. And then then next second they act like nothing and are there chilling supposedly like everyrhing is fine and nothing happened.

For a second I have pondered if I am too sensitive. And while I write this I realize how retarded it is to consider that a healthy friendship. Of course it's not. That's toxic and counterproductive. One thing is healthy banter but there would be much more than that to consolidate friendship. Anyways I needed to write this to put my thoughts in order. I won't feel guilty for wanting to dump everyone who cross certain line 🏄‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and h111
You are too sensitive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, noodlelover, h111 and 1 other person
There is no such thing as friendship(s). Throw a female in between male friends and see how fast she'll make their "friendship" end solely from her existence.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars and cooldude1231
There is no such thing as friendship(s). Throw a female in between male friends and see how fast she'll make their "friendship" end solely from her existence.
Guys with options and developed cognitive ability don't fall for this. But I'm not sure how common that is to find... I don't fall ever for smth like this. The foid knows what she's doing anyway and she "chooses". There was never competition.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, noodlelover and h111
Completely agree. Friends shouldnt have to put each other down when as guys, we know how insecure we are deep down

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Plus they never were your friends* chances.

Men will compete for women always. But after you both get rejected, you can go back to being friends.

Plus they never were your friends* chances.
That's the whole point. True friends don't exist at all. Giga rare if a "friend" would take a bullet for you.