Can someone explain to me why asian's can't be chad and only chadlite at best ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
explaination to why chadlite is as high a asian male can be and not chad why is that ?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
Chang is the terminology actually

They can be its just extremely rare
This korean guy is chad

He's 6'2"

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, fjor2096, Magical Apple and 1 other person
changs, not chads ofc chads have a higher smv than changs, can't change race

flatter orbitals and flatter maxilllas.

asians just have wider but way flatter faces which besides being extremely ugly makes the face look less lean. blacks also have flatter maxillas and chin recession too. forward growth and low body fat is a trait that makes someone biological inclined to be attracted to someone

i am not a self hating asian i just studied science and i found blacks are most strong, asians are most iq, and whites are most attractive coming a close second

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 17217 and Growth Plate
but ive seen a asian with caucosoid orbits before
who??? kim taehyung literally has the most forward grown asian maxilla that i know for example but every single e boy has a better one. tim chung is a full asian that i can think of but despite having bones and low fat he still has a flat face. it’s not recessed just flat

Last edited:
Nah they definitely exist, Toshiro Mifune is one example.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Chang is the terminology actually
Which is just Chad for Asian standards, just like Tyrone is just Chad for black standards ngl. What makes any ethnic better looking is increasing the amount of traits they have that white people have. Blacks for example = having a rare good nose and chin.

They can be its just extremely rare
This korean guy is chad
View attachment 1633275
View attachment 1633277

He's 6'2"
You may argue Chad SMV wise, but facially he is only Chadlite at best objectively. He is only Chad compared to every other Asian. What keeps him from being Chad facially mostly is the very trait that makes him identifiably asian i.e. his eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Collagen or rope
Simonas and Massimo . They are hapas tho.

Images 9 22
Images 9 23

Not with that eye area and jaw he’s not
Dude. You don't need very deep set eyes to be gl as an asian. Changs can get away with shallower orbits.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Dude. You don't need very deep set eyes to be gl as an asian. Changs can get away with shallower orbits.
Cope. Nasio orbital depth is everything

Rick Yune and Sung Kang from F&F

I noticed asians are getting taller nowadays, lot's of 6' asian dudes at my college. Honestly never got the meme that asians can't be chad, chads are their own race. As long as you're tall+good face+big dick your race doesn't matter.

prime akshay kumar is chad. not chadpreet. chad.

I noticed asians are getting taller nowadays, lot's of 6' asian dudes at my college. Honestly never got the meme that asians can't be chad, chads are their own race. As long as you're tall+good face+big dick your race doesn't matter.
where did “chads are their own race” even come from? wheat waffles?

the asians cant be chads came from a study that said asians fail in dating (however the study included indians)

and also a tinder experiment which compared average white and average asian and chang and chad. the chang got less than the average white.

asians do have smv in 2022 though if they kpopmax, it’s just going to be like gamer girl smv and if someone doesnt use tiktok or twitter and doesnt know the existence of kpop, they will not be attracted just like u have to be an internet user to like gsmer girls

where did “chads are their own race” even come from? wheat waffles?

the asians cant be chads came from a study that said asians fail in dating (however the study included indians)

and also a tinder experiment which compared average white and average asian and chang and chad. the chang got less than the average white.

asians do have smv in 2022 though if they kpopmax, it’s just going to be like gamer girl smv and if someone doesnt use tiktok or twitter and doesnt know the existence of kpop, they will not be attracted just like u have to be an internet user to like gsmer girls
Yeah I believe I heard it from wheat waffles, it's something I believe before but never actually put into words. Your race barely matters if you're tall, masculine and attractive. I would rather be a 6'2 Asian Chang than an average white guy any day of the week.

No need to KPopmax, just be a normal guy and attractive, you guys really hyperbolize this thugmax/kpopmax shit. It's not necessary unless you're chasing specific niches of women.

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell