Can someone explain why chewing won’t improve looks with “inward gonions”

DZyypher

DZyypher

Iron
I’m not sure but pretty certain I have inward gonions even though my jaw is decent. I’ve used chewing things before and they do make me look bloated as people say they do but idk why ans why this doesn’t happen if you have outward goniions and if there’s a way to improve my jaw even if I have inward gonions. Also how tf do you know whether your gonions are inward or outward I’ve looked all over but can’t actually get a definitive answer.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
DZyypher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar, Deleted member 24410 and efidescontinuado
its over, i also get bloated from chewing marathon. Recession problems

you don't have inward gonion , you have neutral . Usually outward gonions is a jaw with a bigonial width higher than 90% of the bizygomatic width which is a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: DZyypher
you don't have inward gonion , you have neutral . Usually outward gonions is a jaw with a bigonial width higher than 90% of the bizygomatic width which is a looksmin.
lol a jaw with less than 90% is subhuman

his jaw looks like shit , you're just blinded by the rest of his features
his narrow wtf LOL. EVERYONE knows opry also have a narrow jaw. THis is the most cope thread i have ever read WTF. If you want to cope do it but dont try to rationalize it, a broad jaw (more than 0.9) will always be better.

I have inwardish straight gonion my jaw looks dope after chewing its mostly masseter insertion and ramus length its like ramus is clavicle and gonion is scapula if one is good the bidel would look good.