can someone explain why u cant get fat grafts in under eye area if u lack bones

K

k99

Banned
how do i even know i need an implant or fat grafts there?
is the negative orbital vector accurate do determine this?

how do i even know i need an implant or fat grafts there?
is the negative orbital vector accurate do determine this?
if you have recessed infraorbitals then you need implants (check from the side) and if your infras are good but your under eyes are a still bad then it’s lack of fat, which is good news since you can somewhat softmaxx it

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
if you have recessed infraorbitals then you need implants (check from the side) and if your infras are good but your under eyes are a still bad then it’s lack of fat, which is good news since you can somewhat softmaxx it
Sounds correct, although I’ve heard mixed opinions on this for whatever reason. One doc i consulted with (not namedropping, just a random no-name surgeon in my local area) said that soft-tissue deficiency not bone is the reason for tear trough deformity.

Most others have said that implant + fat grafting on top is most effective. Implant corrects negative orbital vector, and a conservative layer of grafted fat ensures a natural look and contour. I think this is the most logical explanation, would you concur?

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
Sounds correct, although I’ve heard mixed opinions on this for whatever reason. One doc i consulted with (not namedropping, just a random no-name surgeon in my local area) said that soft-tissue deficiency not bone is the reason for tear trough deformity.

Most others have said that implant + fat grafting on top is most effective. Implant corrects negative orbital vector, and a conservative layer of grafted fat ensures a natural look and contour. I think this is the most logical explanation, would you concur?
Then you’ve got the random money-grubbing doctors who will tell you to just get dermal filler to your eyes every year so they can keep getting easy money JFL.

• +1
Then you’ve got the random money-grubbing doctors who will tell you to just get dermal filler to your eyes every year so they can keep getting easy money JFL.
its not like implants + fat graft is 20k+ or more fillers are cheaper lol

how do i check it from the side is it just the flat surface under my eyes?

yeah i agree that getting infras+fat gaft would be ideal but if he can only afford to get one i would suggest infras since imo they make more of a difference and are typically the cause of a poor under eye area

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
its not like implants + fat graft is 20k+ or more fillers are cheaper lol
Oh for sure man, but you gotta figure dermal filler takes like what 10 minutes to do? And they can charge like $3-5k every couple years right? Takes much less skill, time, and planning, so higher profit margins over long run I think.

• +1
Do aajonus vonderplanitz diet gain fat and overtime u have thick fat also hot baths for detox and all those areas gonna fillout and u gonna look normal

Oh for sure man, but you gotta figure dermal filler takes like what 10 minutes to do? And they can charge like $3-5k every couple years right? Takes much less skill, time, and planning, so higher profit margins over long run I think.
is it really 3k? isnt fillers in jawline much less
and the only guy who does infra is pagnoni there is literally no one else and how does it take less skill the implant needs to be put in correct position its near eyes its probably the least safest implant there is

• +1
How do you check from the side

• +1
How do you check from the side
IMG 6958

Attachments

• IMG_6959.jpeg
    IMG_6959.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
and the only guy who does infra is pagnoni there is literally no one else and how does it take less skill the implant needs to be put in correct position its near eyes its probably the least safest implant there is
taban does infras too

Not sure tbh never consulted but thats what i remember hearing a while ago