Can someone figure out the name of this model, I've been searching for over an hour now

PeiFan94

PeiFan94

Pei make my zygos narcy inc.

I found the photoshoot, I found an instagram post by the photographer, and no fucking name.
@Xangsane ur the type of dude to pay for pimeyes help me out
@Earth Dollar @BrahminBoss @IAMNOTANINCEL @Pei someone help I am at a dead end

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, Xangsane and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad
Why do you care?

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Why do you care?
I need to add her to my folder of models and random people from vk. I can't settle for no-name when she is a model and likely has other photoshoots considering how rare and valued albinism is in modeling.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
@Reckless Turtle

Nastya zhidkova maybe

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nope. There was a vietnamese site I was looking at that named her as that, but that's a different albino model.
actually I didn't know her either, I looked her up and she has different traits

• +1
Did Google image search not give you anything?

• +1
Did Google image search not give you anything?
I got plenty of reposts, I tried yandex, tineye, pimeyes (I don't have a subscription for it though), google lens. I was able to find the source of that one photo by reverse searching an image from pimeyes on yandex but that's all I've got basically. The images have been reposted hundreds of times so it's difficult to find the source.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@ShawarmaFilth

No clue dude sorry try reverse image

• So Sad
  • +1
Idk how big is it
Is there no artistry in it to you? Is it really just a game of numbers? You post about it so much and it's all just stats to you? You're like an accountant

• So Sad
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Is there no artistry in it to you? Is it really just a game of numbers? You post about it so much and it's all just stats to you? You're like an accountant
The dickpill takes all

• So Sad
bitch looks like a man wtf. she a man?

• JFL

idk brah, the caption only gives the first name, might just be a random albino person rather than an actual model tho

• +1
Might have to make an account on some fashion forum and post a thread or something

use pimeyes

• +1