can someone give me a test cycle after i finish puberty

mouthwashdrinker

mouthwashdrinker

goomaxxer
what kind of test do i need to take and how often?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
TAKE NOW FAGGOT SERIOUSLY BRO START WITH 300MG

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Once a week

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
im in the middle of puberty bhai
Dont listen to this guy. After puberty a good first cycle would be 200-300 mg Test E per week and After that you have to get bloodwork and pct. Also you have to Look at the side effects. some people have alot of side effects and other have only little

• +1
Reactions: mouthwashdrinker
Dont listen to this guy. After puberty a good first cycle would be 200-300 mg Test E per week and After that you have to get bloodwork and pct. Also you have to Look at the side effects. some people have alot of side effects and other have only little
yeah idk how ill react to side effects my test is naturally high just from optimizing my diet sleep and nutrition but i want more gains

yeah idk how ill react to side effects my test is naturally high just from optimizing my diet sleep and nutrition but i want more gains
You dont need to Hop on Steroids if you want to have a nice Body.
You can get a Body that Girls love in 2-3 years of Training and Being 12% bodyfat. Most Girls dont like the Big Bodybuilder Look.

You dont need to Hop on Steroids if you want to have a nice Body.
You can get a Body that Girls love in 2-3 years of Training and Being 12% bodyfat. Most Girls dont like the Big Bodybuilder Look.
real but idk whether to cut or bulk i wanna cut cause im like 19% bf rn but i dont wanna stunt my growth during puberty by cutting

real but idk whether to cut or bulk i wanna cut cause im like 19% bf rn but i dont wanna stunt my growth during puberty by cutting
Most likely you wont stunt your growth if you go on Like a 300-400 Calorie deficiet and stop at 12% bodyfat.
You just have to Track you calories and Micro nutriens and take vitamines if needed

• +1
Reactions: mouthwashdrinker