can someone help me out with this?

gay retard

gay retard

black weeb
edit: nvm, just realized sbf and bernie madoff are both jewish

i was going to make a point about the halo effect and how one is viewed as a genius fraudster (bernie madoff) while the other is a viewed as a despicable rat with no redeeming qualities (sbf)... but then i realized they're both jewish, and i'm allowed to point that out because i'm half kike myself

107257693-1686849591488-gettyimages-1258714292-AA_15062023_1237725.jpeg

this dude stole billions straight out of peoples pockets, didn't employ any sort of conceited fuckery, just brazenly took the money out of peoples accounts and stupidly thought he would be safe in the caribbean (i guess he didn't realize that the uk, and the usa by proxy, basically owned the place)

i respect fraudsters, i do, but stealing money directly out of peoples accounts is on par with a nigger robbing someone at gun point in broad daylight. it's just not respectable at all because there's no prestige in it, i actually have more respect for people who rob banks

anyone else feel the same way? i can respect a scam that is somewhat clever, but opportunistic thievery is the most subhuman thing a person can do

We are all allowed to point out the monstrosities of jews.

Do you have foreskin?

• +1
Reactions: gay retard
only read until jewish

i respect fraudsters, i do, but stealing money directly out of peoples accounts is on par with a nigger robbing someone at gun point in broad daylight. it's just not respectable at all because there's no prestige in it, i actually have more respect for people who rob banks

anyone else feel the same way? i can respect a scam that is somewhat clever, but opportunistic thievery is the most subhuman thing a person can do
If the money is insured it doesn’t matter.

• JFL
Reactions: gay retard
Stealing is only an art for white people, white person needs to put in lots of work and capability to rob a bank or something like that. Jews however are instinctually conditioned towards scheming and stealing from others so it's nothing out of ordinary when they do it, nobody cares, just reopen the gas chambers already