can someone help wtf can i do to fix this

I

itssooverformelol

Bronze
it looks like im sucking my fucking cheeks to oblivion, when im literally not and its my resting face, how do i fix this? ik im sub5 and biting my cheeks won't save me but on god im not biting them it looks mad weird tho, maybe bodyfat? im like 8% +lighting? idek i sent this to a girl and she saved it thats why the caption

Attachments

• IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
If thats your resting face

1. Why are your lips pursed like your sucking in
2. Why do u have so little bonemass and a dogshit gonial angle yet extreme hollow cheeks
3. Why is your neck tensed if your face is allegedly relaxed

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Awakení, Zeta and IndraBC

2. Why do u have so little bonemass and a dogshit gonial angle yet extreme hollow cheeks
idfk brutal genetic lottery dude, and also that picture is probably frauded i sent it to a girl as a joke, this is probably more like what i look like, and ong i wasnt biting cheeks just trying to smirk

Attachments

• IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Mogs your monkey lips gay ahh hookup slut

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Why do u keep joking about be being on grinder. Im 12 years younger than you just stop
You believed that lie? I'm way younger than that. You sound like you're horny. Why stalk me. You know I'm a nutter boy. No time to keep these nutty blues ongoing.

You believed that lie? I'm way younger than that. You sound like you're horny. Why stalk me. You know I'm a nutter boy. No time to keep these nutty blues ongoing.
You stalked me for 7 hours straight and i simply replied to u while u reply to me in every thread i comment on

Now making grinder jokes

This is beyond sus

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and IndraBC
You stalked me for 7 hours straight and i simply replied to u while u reply to me in every thread i comment on

Now making grinder jokes

This is beyond sus
Nah there'll be plenty of time for that later. Now I gotta have some grub, then chit chatting with older men. Those lips can't fool me.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Nah there'll be plenty of time for that later. Now I gotta have some grub, then chit chatting with older men. Those lips can't fool me.
Jesus chris💀