Can someone high iq explain good cases for submental lipo?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
This is something that truly doesnt make sense to me. Before anyone copes with "just lose weight", that shit makes no difference on submental fat. What I mean with the point of this thread is that I see drastic differences in changes to peoples side profile after submental liposuction. What is crazier is the fact that some of the most drastic ones doesn't even have a good base to begin with, yet the changes differ a lot. How will I know if doing submental lipo will be a big improvement or it will give shit results and basically make me waste like $2k?

This is a perfect example of a girl I saw on Reddit who had it done. This was purely a submental lipo + rhino, and regardless of angle, that change is beyond fucking legit.
Ei1qwt6ccrd71

Where as here is a random guy who has done it and it literally looks as if nothing at all has changed
Submental liposuction WI 2 1

I have seen a lot of before and afters when it comes to submental liposuction. Either its a HUGE boost, or it changes absolutely nothing. What I am afraid of is that if I go to a surgeon and they give me a morph of what I will look like afterwards, it wont actually look what they are showing me, and instead I will have wasted money and essentially looked like this secondary option.

TL;Dr How do you know beforehand if you will improve from submental/neck lipo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member
before anyone say jaw projection, the guy seem to already have decent chin projection and still looks fat. at that point what can he do?

It's the hyoid bone that determines your profile

When you do lipo it will take the fat and reveal the position of the hyoid bone

Geneticly woman have better hyoid bone than man cuz it's more behind and up

The nigga you most in 2 is recessed u can see his very flat philtrum and tired look indicator of sleep apnea, he needs bimax to just get normal position of hyoid bone

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, cardiologist, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
It's the hyoid bone that determines your profile

When you do lipo it will take the fat and reveal the position of the hyoid bone

Geneticly woman have better hyoid bone than man cuz it's more behind and up

The nigga you most in 2 is recessed u can see his very flat philtrum and tired look indicator of sleep apnea, he needs bimax to just get normal position of hyoid bone
Yes but I am saying. The woman in the photo wasn't overweight to begin with. In the before photo, everyone on here would have said that she has a shitty tier hyoid and thats the reason for her side profile looking like that. How does it look like this in the first place when she is not overweight?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 5786
Yes but I am saying. The woman in the photo wasn't overweight to begin with. In the before photo, everyone on here would have said that she has a shitty tier hyoid and thats the reason for her side profile looking like that. How does it look like this in the first place when she is not overweight?
nigga of course she is overweight look at her fucking puffy face

No one can judge the hyoid bone by looking at profil of a fat person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
As @SixCRY has said the hyoid plays a central role in this and a lateral x ray could give a very good indication if it's worth to undergo submental lypo or not.

Other than that it's impirtant that there's a good underlying jaw bone that will be revealed, and that you don't have thick skin or some sort of mudcle hypertrophy that will cover the jawline.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and JosephGarrot123