Can someone link a good MT-2 guide?

gustn

gustn

Bronze
I can’t find anywhere online where to buy and how to use nasal melantotan please link a good guide and if you know where to get it lmk.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
what is that even for

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Beware that MT2 is not approved by regulatory agencies like the FDA and potentially has unknown side effects. It’s also associated with the way skin cancer develops, you sure want to use it?

• JFL
Reactions: descension
Beware that MT2 is not approved by regulatory agencies like the FDA and potentially has unknown side effects. It’s also associated with the way skin cancer develops, you sure want to use it?
What else would I use

read the entirety of both these and you will never have a question about mt2 again

read the entirety of both these and you will never have a question about mt2 again
Thanks but I’m talking about the nasal spray

Start with 500mcg if using nasal and use tanning ben for 10mins 2x a week

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse and thorns
Imagine trusting the fda:forcedsmile:you consume way worse goyslop daily that is the leading cause if death in America

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns and gustn
No results

do you have a mental disorder

Imagine trusting the fda:forcedsmile:you consume way worse goyslop daily that is the leading cause if death in America
I didn’t say I trust FDA and I’m not in America, anyways whats currently causes death apocalypse in America in your opinion (other than mt2)?

Yeah that’s obvious but idk how to use the melanotan stuff
what do you mean you "dont know how to use it" its the exact same as injecting anything else you stick it in and push the syringe down

what do you mean you "dont know how to use it" its the exact same as injecting anything else you stick it in and push the syringe down
Just too complicated if it was as simple as just injecting it I would but you have to do a lot more than just stick it in yourself and inject it you’re making sound easier than it as

Just too complicated if it was as simple as just injecting it I would but you have to do a lot more than just stick it in yourself and inject it you’re making sound easier than it as
im literally not lmao tf do you think you have to do?

• +1
Reactions: Dastan
I didn’t say I trust FDA and I’m not in America, anyways whats currently causes death apocalypse in America in your opinion (other than mt2)?
Then why are u referring to what the FDA does if it doesnt apply to u? I just said the goyslop. It causes many diseases, the most deadly heart disease and many psychological disorders. Melanotan has not caused any deaths, keep believing jew propaganda boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse and thorns