6,2 cyclops
IMG 5328

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Are you gonna hardmax? You look pretty softmaxxed already

• +1
Reactions: descension
Are you gonna hardmax? You look pretty softmaxxed already
I’m barely 17 but I’m thinking about it once I’m in my twenties to make sure my bones are fully developed. What do you rate me just curious?

I’m barely 17 but I’m thinking about it once I’m in my twenties to make sure my bones are fully developed. What do you rate me just curious?
Low MTN - MTN but might be hard to judge because of the angle of the photo, you need a newer hairstyle.

One that balances out your long midface look, something like a middlepart with bangs that reach the zygomatic arch?

• +1
Reactions: descension and jsmad
Low MTN - MTN but might be hard to judge because of the angle of the photo, you need a newer hairstyle.

One that balances out your long midface look, something like a middlepart with bangs that reach the zygomatic arch?
Is there anything else I can do to softmaxx and what do you think is my softmaxx potential

Is there anything else I can do to softmaxx and what do you think is my softmaxx potential
Contacts and that's about it, you are maxed out

@BrahminBoss Thoughts on his skull?

Brutal lips and Midface. You should try to fix your mouth mainly by making it wider.

Contacts and that's about it, you are maxed out

@BrahminBoss Thoughts on his skull?
Fair enough the only thing I can think of doing is bone smashing, debloat, get perfect clear skin, and grow my elyashes out and a better hairstyle. Am I hard stuck mtn or can I get to htn im also 187. My nose and ears and UEE cuck me

How can I do that
Mouth widener do some research on it I never have because I already have wide lips. You can also try pdo threads.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and jsmad
He looks worse now thanks. Also you're 187cm that's already pretty tall for 17 as long as you reach 6'3/190+ and chew hard shit so your midface doesn't appear so long you should be alright
What would you rate me rn and what’s my potential

What would you rate me rn and what’s my potential
This part of your face high 6. You can literally larp as a tiktok eboy if you really wanted to and were that unhinged.
You just need to grow your hair long asf and it's already black/dark that's ideal for you keep the eyebrows growing as well.

As for rating I can't say definitely above 5 but below a 6 sorry that's the brutal reality. Your midface is longer than what I believe it should have been but I don't know your genetics so it could be inherited or living condition (mouthbreathing, poor tongue pressure) and everything above the picture I posted here. And even your ears look a little bit warped downward maybe bad camera angle or some shit.

Capture

Literal 7+ here easily and everyone can agree with that. Also yes increase neck size and just because you go to the gym doesn't mean you become ugly and ogre that's all a lie workout because you need to look intimidating to other men not some frail twinkie. But here your base above is VERY good work on the jaw and softmaxx you need some facial upswing. And since you're a man that's already tall there is nothing wrong with a slight horseface that's expected from you. Just don't stunt your growth like break a femur or something.

Blend

Little bit of quick editing found random eboy pic and edited your lower third in that i posted above and that's the result hope you like it

This part of your face high 6. You can literally larp as a tiktok eboy if you really wanted to and were that unhinged.
You just need to grow your hair long asf and it's already black/dark that's ideal for you keep the eyebrows growing as well.

As for rating I can't say definitely above 5 but below a 6 sorry that's the brutal reality. Your midface is longer than what I believe it should have been but I don't know your genetics so it could be inherited or living condition (mouthbreathing, poor tongue pressure) and everything above the picture I posted here. And even your ears look a little bit warped downward maybe bad camera angle or some shit.

View attachment 2980326

Literal 7+ here easily and everyone can agree with that. Also yes increase neck size and just because you go to the gym doesn't mean you become ugly and ogre that's all a lie workout because you need to look intimidating to other men not some frail twinkie. But here your base above is VERY good work on the jaw and softmaxx you need some facial upswing. And since you're a man that's already tall there is nothing wrong with a slight horseface that's expected from you. Just don't stunt your growth like break a femur or something.

View attachment 2980342

Little bit of quick editing found random eboy pic and edited your lower third in that i posted above and that's the result hope you like it
I really appreciate this post but is your rating in terms of psl or from 1-10 where 10 is average

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
I really appreciate this post but is your rating in terms of psl or from 1-10 where 10 is average
Sorry I meant where 5 is average

Sorry I meant where 5 is average
MID to HTN, 5.7-6.2 is your cap here. No more no less maybe 5.3 lowest but you are definitely above average just nothing crazy.

Normal human rating of how you look visually, say at a mall or I saw you in a classroom. I think you'd be a 6.5 if you considered my route.
6.5 or more you have to remember 7 is actually 70% better looking then 70% of the people you see day to day basis you can literally go weeks without seeing an 8 male but 7 is pretty common or 6.5 at like a mall or something for a man. 8 is pretty much the new average for girls though go to a mall you'll see them everywhere all girls are pretty in malls.

Chadlite is hard man if we're not taking height into account for anything here. If we're including height your already past HTN especially if you're wearing shoes (everyone in public wearing shoes ik) but like airforces and some drippy clothing for young guys your age and some perfume you can have an smv of a chadlite like that. If you were already 6'5 then it's over you wouldn't need to be on this website for obvious reasons you'd be mogger.

Enough glazing, anyway.

But for now you are mid 5 maybe even higher 5.8 mid-to-low-htn. You don't have an ugly face though not at all normal human.

Also, the morph could be way better but your nose is too big for the morph subjects midface.

MID to HTN, 5.7-6.2 is your cap here. No more no less maybe 5.3 lowest but you are definitely above average just nothing crazy.

Normal human rating of how you look visually, say at a mall or I saw you in a classroom. I think you'd be a 6.5 if you considered my route.
6.5 or more you have to remember 7 is actually 70% better looking then 70% of the people you see day to day basis you can literally go weeks without seeing an 8 male but 7 is pretty common or 6.5 at like a mall or something for a man. 8 is pretty much the new average for girls though go to a mall you'll see them everywhere all girls are pretty in malls.

Chadlite is hard man if we're not taking height into account for anything here. If we're including height your already past HTN especially if you're wearing shoes (everyone in public wearing shoes ik) but like airforces and some drippy clothing for young guys your age and some perfume you can have an smv of a chadlite like that. If you were already 6'5 then it's over you wouldn't need to be on this website for obvious reasons you'd be mogger.

Enough glazing, anyway.

But for now you are mid 5 maybe even higher 5.8 mid-to-low-htn. You don't have an ugly face though not at all normal human.
Damn bro I really appreciate this thread shit made my day🙏

Get a better haircut, grow it out and put it on ur forehead like fluffy hair also grow out the sides to make ur face look wider, face not wide enough rn

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
Fair enough the only thing I can think of doing is bone smashing, debloat, get perfect clear skin, and grow my elyashes out and a better hairstyle. Am I hard stuck mtn or can I get to htn im also 187. My nose and ears and UEE cuck me
It's the midface ratio. Get a haircut and fraud it like syrian psycho guy

It's the midface ratio. Get a haircut and fraud it like syrian psycho guy
honestly bro just needs to do this and its already enough he's damn near 6'3 that's all thats even needed at this point besides other stuff

• +1
Reactions: descension
honestly bro just needs to do this and its already enough he's damn near 6'3 that's all thats even needed at this point besides other stuff
He will look significantly better

Get a better haircut, grow it out and put it on ur forehead like fluffy hair also grow out the sides to make ur face look wider, face not wide enough rn
Yeah I had my hair like that to show my full face but I usually rock a fringe