Can someone make me a skincare routine?

J

JamesCharlesSigma

Iron
I want to get rid of milia around my eyes, blackheads on my nose, sebaceous filaments above my chin, and textured skin on my cheeks.

tretinoin/differin 4-7 times a week. Salicylic acid 2 times a week. Gentle cleanser of your choice. Sunscreen and moisturizer of your choice. That’s everything you need

tretinoin/differin 4-7 times a week. Salicylic acid 2 times a week. Gentle cleanser of your choice. Sunscreen and moisturizer of your choice. That’s everything you need
Salicylic can make your skin super dry almost as much as accutane, I feel like the amount of moisturiser you would need to it out would block the pores and cause more pimples and irritation. What do you think?

Morning
  • Water Cleansing
  • Moisturizer: Aloe Vera/Water Gel
  • Sunscreen (Optional): Beuty of Joseon - Relief Sun
Evening
  • Double Cleansing
  • Dermastamping every day between Tretinoin rest days (Tret, rest, stamp, rest, tret)
  • Serum: Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, and/or peptides
  • Tretinoin every 4 days

Could be modified depending on skin type

Morning
  • Water Cleansing
  • Sunscreen (Optional): Beuty of Joseon - Relief Sun
Evening
  • Double Cleansing
  • Dermastamping every day between Tretinoin rest days (Tret, rest, stamp, rest, tret)
  • Serum: Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, and/or peptides
  • Tretinoin every 4 days

Could be modified depending on skin type
Can i use a beef tallow moisturizer? water based one irritates my skin for some reason

Salicylic can make your skin super dry almost as much as accutane, I feel like the amount of moisturiser you would need to it out would block the pores and cause more pimples and irritation. What do you think?
What the fuck are you talking about greycel. That’s why I told him to use it only twice a week, on nights where tretinoin is not used. If you’re using a good moisturizer like vanicream your pores aren’t going to get clogged

Can i use a beef tallow moisturizer? water based one irritates my skin for some reason
Yea but its recommended not to use that with tret. Apparently you have to use the beef tallow after tret but then that might fuck your skin and turn it dry.

• +1
Reactions: JamesCharlesSigma
What the fuck are you talking about greycel. That’s why I told him to use it only twice a week, on nights where tretinoin is not used. If you’re using a good moisturizer like vanicream your pores aren’t going to get clogged
Alright sorry mate

What are your opinions on CeraVe moisturiser, dry to very dry skin

What are your opinions on CeraVe moisturiser, dry to very dry skin
When i tried cerave moisturizer i didnt like it because it felt too occlusive. But that doesnt mean anything. if you like it and it works for you then you can use that.

I use these because theyre formulated for sensitive skin, never irritate or clog pores. these also feel like they absorb and hydrate very well to me

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
When i tried cerave moisturizer i didnt like it because it felt too occlusive. But that doesnt mean anything. if you like it and it works for you then you can use that.

View attachment 3143921View attachment 3143922

I use these because theyre formulated for sensitive skin, never irritate or clog pores. these also feel like they absorb and hydrate very well to me
Alright cheers, I'll consider purchasing it. I've been using CeraVe blemish cleanser and moisturiser but I feel like it doesn't work at all, if anything just make it worse. I'll look into this Vanicream

Alright cheers, I'll consider purchasing it. I've been using CeraVe blemish cleanser and moisturiser but I feel like it doesn't work at all, if anything just make it worse. I'll look into this Vanicream
If you have skin concerns (acne, scarring, textured skin) then you should start using a retinoid. but vanicream is a great moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les